• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that you were in favour of having a manager who would introduce a system and thought that this was required to take the team to the next level. One of the implications of putting the system first is that you need to have players who will fit it. Berbatov is undoubtedly a great player but I cannot see where he can fit into an AVB team.

I think your right milo that AVB would not want berbatov and that berbatov would not fit his style of play. Got to say that altough i wanted redknapp gone, i did not realise what style of play AVB had. I am not at ease with it, was in favour of bringing back jol or a younger manager like the excellent eddie howe. But i think i would have preffer moyes to avb.

I will give the fella time but i need convincing because im far from happy with the dross we are having this season.

I think your right milo that AVB would not want berbatov and that berbatov would not fit his style of play. Got to say that altough i wanted redknapp gone, i did not realise what style of play AVB had. I am not at ease with it, was in favour of bringing back jol or a younger manager like the excellent eddie howe. But i think i would have preffer moyes to avb.

I will give the fella time but i need convincing because im far from happy with the dross we are having this season.

I think that Berbatov would have thrived under Redknapp and it is exactly the kind of signing that I could see him making.

Was just having a peak at the Man U forum, there is a lot of love for Berba in that place, like we have for him.
Even if means paying over the odds for him, I'd want the guy back. When Ade leaves for ACN, please
make an offer....it's worth the risk

All you haters out there, you know you're really wishing we paid a measly £5m for him in August...

He'll never leave Jol and come here, mate - he's worshipped and respected there

The ship has sailed

There has to be hope.
His style of play will hopefully see him not decline like other forwards as they get older.

Maybe i'm to much of a fantasist but no one else comes close.
This was Levy's biggest not attempting to buy him

Someone posted a link - apparently we did attempt contact but he preferred going back to work with Jol (whom he apparently got fired back in the day and conspired against, right? :lol: )

How dare I post this...

What percentage of Spurs would have him back...I bet more than would not.

cant see our former star Big Jol...letting him go to us though.

How would he have fitted in with our present squad...what a prospect that could be!

[video=youtube;JyQxAqYDGL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyQxAqYDGL8[/video]

fudging love this guy.

One of the best I've seen in a Spurs shirt. Effortless.

fudging love this guy.

And then he engineered a classless way to leave. I do not blame him for wanting to leave but the way he went about it was shambolic

And then he engineered a classless way to leave. I do not blame him for wanting to leave but the way he went about it was shambolic

no more shambolic than Modric yet I'd have him back in a heartbeat too.

..................Berbatov.............
........Villa.....................Bale
.............Modric.....Dembele....
.....................Sandro

fudge me in the bum.

fudging love this guy.

Was one of the best players to ever wear the shirt, could've been regarded as THE best had he not left after his second season in the manner that he did. One of the best first touches I have ever seen on a player.

However, he is not the same player as he was back then, even though he is still very good. I think there are better options available so we definitely should not look to buy him back.

Yeh he's a prick etc but the goal he scored vs. Charlton at the Valley when he spun it around the defender witha flick of his boot still stands as one of the best I've ever seen in person, if Rooney / RVP / Drogba / Ronaldo etc had scored it the world would still be frothing at the gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back