• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andros Townsend

I must confess while I imagined him being picked for England during the season I did not expect him to be chosen so soon

\o/

I must confess while I imagined him being picked for England during the season I did not expect him to be chosen so soon

\o/

I think being English and getting a first team game pretty much qualifies you for the squad nowadays. Good news though!

29kqbk6.jpg

Lennon and Dawson can't get called up, yet they play every week.

Mate, they are not good enough for us so they wont be for England. Come on.

About Townsend though, he really is an exciting prospect. If he gets his head down and works hard then he`ll be up there with the best.

His changes of pace are has good as any I have seen, his ball in is good and he can finish.

I think we have a real player here in our hands.

About Townsend though, he really is an exciting prospect. If he gets his head down and works hard then he`ll be up there with the best.

His changes of pace are has good as any I have seen, his ball in is good and he can finish.

Well done Andros. Congratulations. Your recent performances deserve recognition.

However, I hope you continue to improve and stay focused on learning. Ever time Azza went away with England, I noticed a significant drop off in his performances. Hope the same doesn't happen to you.

I suspect they're better than Teddy508 and galeforce though.

that doesnt make any sense at all

dawson is our captain and lennon is like a first team regular...and both have been mainstays in the best ever seasons we have had in recent years

dawson is our captain and lennon is like a first team regular...and both have been mainstays in the best ever seasons we have had in recent years

Steve Bruce never played for England and he was United's captain. Great news for Andros. His confidence must be sky high.

I predict he scores on Sunday!

Take a moment to consider what happened in last night's Manure v Cheats game with Oscar, Hazard, De Bruyne, Schurrle, Valencia, whoever the frig else was playing... they were all average in that one game.

Townsend is a good player. He is not yet "great" but we shall see if he can keep improving and making the right decisions at crucial moments.

Not sure Lennon is a first team regular any more. And that he was in the previous seasons is really shocking. We need to move on and have quality players.

Sometimes it depends who's in front of you whether you amass caps or not. There have been some shocking England international players over the years. Players that just had a spurt of form in a position where there was not much competition at the time.

Back