• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Ayew

Where does that leave the likes of Pritchard and Townsend? Just curious, given that we have pressing positions to upgrade in and these two seem like decent back-ups to have without the need to add another (well, another who can't play up front, anyway, something Rodriguez would offer us if he ended up fit and back playing).

Lennon and Townsend in, Ayew and Pritchard in. Would probably leave us with a fairly similar wage budget and £20m-ish freed up to spend in other positions.

Interesting stuff. Ayew would be a massive signing. So good. And on a free awell. I am 100% sure we are in for him but I doubt we've signed him yet. He was Roma bound a few day ago but I think we have a chance.

As for Stambouli, he was due to sign for Marseille before coming here, but his dad was sacked by Marseille a few months before and told his son not to sign for them. But things change.

All this has legs anyway.

Interesting development. Think he could be a very good signing on a free, and having played under Bielsa perhaps the learning curve under Pochettino won't be as steep as for someone like Konoplyanka.

Fingers crossed.

When that happens at the end of contract with OM, André Ayew will leave the OM club in the coming days. And despite the many contenders present in this folder, the Ghanaian midfielder would have settled for his future.
In the same way as Jeremy Morel, André-Pierre Gignac and Rod Fanni, André Ayew freely leave OM since his contract expired. Tracked by Tottenham, AS Roma and Inter Milan, the Ghanaian international seemed so far undecided about its future. But according to information from Foot Mercato, André Ayew would have finally made its choice, and should complete his departure in the coming days.
DIRECTION TOTTENHAM?
After a proposal from AS Roma, OM player would finally decided to land in Tottenham during the transfer window. His attraction to the Premier League would have made the difference, and this choice could be confirmed early next week. As for the Inter Milan runway, André Ayew reportedly estimated that the lombard club was a sporting situation too unstable in recent years

http://www.le10sport.com/football/m...depart-boucle-dans-les-prochains-jours-191014

As it was going all right towards the Roma, André Ayew would be finally en route to the Premier League. According to our information, the former Marseille player would be very close to Tottenham.
"I do not know yet. There are many countries that are interesting, which can make dream a soccer player. My dream, I already realized while playing for Olympique de Marseille. Today, I can look at something else. But I will take the time to decide where I will go. There are keys with several clubs in Italy. In England and Germany also. We must take the time and well discuss. You have the feeling, take the best decisions for well to start the next season. "Questioned by us two weeks ago, André Ayew (25 years) was still evasive about his future destination, but still knew where he wanted to go.
If the track leading to the Roma is still current, the current African Player of L1 has also another offers side Inter Milan. According to our information, the Roman track is on stand-by while Lombard offer has been wiped out of a sleight of hand by Ayew, judging Inter as too unstable club and the sports project too difficult to identify. Wanting to take his time, Ghanaian international midfielder doesn't forget its priority objective, to reach the Premier League. A Championship that thrills the Black Star for a long time.
And, according to a source close to the player, Tottenham who would back emphatically these past few hours so seduced by the status of free agent player than his statistics in L1 (10 goals and 3 assists). The player thinks, but seems very interested by the project of the Spurs and the idea of rubbing in the very rough English Championship. André Ayew could make its choice by the beginning of next week. In the meantime, it should agree a few days of rest away from all the bustle Marseille and the football world.

http://www.footmercato.net/premier-...ca-chauffe-pour-andre-ayew-a-tottenham_154972

I get what you are saying, I just don't expect any of the regular ITK to hear anything about the business we are doing, things now seem to be quite hush hush. The only ITK that I think will come close will be one time posters with the inside track on a deal.

is that video meant to be good? seems tenacious without much guile. that may work against French defences but here he'll be another "ok".
Great, another summer of watching other teams get further away from us

is that video meant to be good? seems tenacious without much guile. that may work against French defences but here he'll be another "ok".
Great, another summer of watching other teams get further away from us

Pace and directness is exactly what we are lacking from our current AM options. Eriksen, Pritchard and Lamela give us plenty of guile

He would give us a very different option to Chadli at LWF (I like Chadli, but it would be good to have a choice)

I get what you are saying, I just don't expect any of the regular ITK to hear anything about the business we are doing, things now seem to be quite hush hush. The only ITK that I think will come close will be one time posters with the inside track on a deal.

No ITK has got a story ahead of the press in about 2-3 years now. Hadn't Stambouli actually been training with us before anyone got wind of it? It's a much tighter ship now certain people are no longer at the club

GB, he looks like a very good player but if he's a free agent why has he not been snapped up by a top side?

GB, he looks like a very good player but if he's a free agent why has he not been snapped up by a top side?

Because his agent has been telling him to wait to stoke up a wage auction? I don't know really. There are no obvious downsides (concerns about attitude, fitness etc).

Back