• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Africa Cup of Nations - 2013

but this is a good thing.

MOST strikers would have at least had a shot on that.....or made a better attempt....he looked like he was in two minds

this PROVES that its a confidence and form issue

I hope you guys are being sarcastic about Ade's miss there. It was the same at QPR. One on ones with the keepr we are paying Ade a boatload of cash to put those in I don't care if Buffon saves it with his dingdong a striker of his quality should be scoring those every time

I hope you guys are being sarcastic about Ade's miss there. It was the same at QPR. One on ones with the keepr we are paying Ade a boatload of cash to put those in I don't care if Buffon saves it with his dingdong a striker of his quality should be scoring those every time

So a world class keeper should have absolutely zero chance in a one on one against a world class striker?

That's a load of gonad*s.

(Not saying that Ade is World class, just making a comparison)

So a world class keeper should have absolutely zero chance in a one on one against a world class striker?

That's a load of gonad*s.

(Not saying that Ade is World class, just making a comparison)

Maybe every time is an exaggeration but certainly most of the time and Ade has been poor at those

I'd hazard a guess actually that they have done the ridiculous and copied the West Indies Cricket board and made the tickets European prices like the West Indies board did with the World Cup where they made the ticket prices like Test Match days in the UK. Ended with empty stadiums for the Cricket World Cup. Where comes greed, stupidy soon follows.

They had it two years in a row to shift it from world cup years.

That's not a joke, it's a sensible move.

Or they could have just cancelled it and then restarted it in non W/C years. We keep hearing about how the European leagues need to shut up etc but no1 ever considers how much money is being put back into Africa due to the obscene wages most of these guys are paid by Europe.

Back