• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

1882 Movement

Tsk, I dunno. A semi popular blog and a reasonably listened to podcast, and suddenly you thing you'll be signing autographs for an hour and a half. Big time charlie.

That wasn't a typo. I seriously expect people to worship me.

Oh hold up, soz, thought I was Harry Hotspur there for a minute.

That guy can tinkle off. Put a load of peado brick on my twitter timeline, I wanted to smash his face in. Retweeted the most disgusting thing I've literally ever seen in my entire life, because he's the fudging police now

Some of the other 'home' games look set to be played at the training ground, which means no attendance. But with any luck we'll play a London club in the FA Youth Cup again. We're hoping for more than a couple of games at the very least.

Any chance the thread title can be changed to: 1882 - NextGen Spurs v Barca

In a nutshell, the club have allocated us blocks 15 and 16 in the West Stand. When you call up, cite '1882' and you'll get a ticket in the block. That's if you want to stand and sign for 90 minutes non-stop.

are they deaf? :oops:

Some of the other 'home' games look set to be played at the training ground, which means no attendance. But with any luck we'll play a London club in the FA Youth Cup again. We're hoping for more than a couple of games at the very least.
What about the U-21 Premier League games? There's some more opportunities to go and see the kids play. For example, we have Watford home and away in our group.

Im up for the watford game as well - i only live 5 miles away ! be good to get a group to that - its practicaly a home game !

Got my ticket for the Barca NextGen. £3 well spent hopefully!

See what this 1882 Movement is all about. Hope it isn't something to do with Beethoven or is that 1812.....

Re: 1882

Blocks 15/16 now sold out.

Tickets still available in other parts of the west stand.

Re: 1882

Maribor at the Lane. Block J.

We had a meeting with Tottenham at Spurs about 1882 and about this game specifically. Tickets for block J are available again. More about the meeting on the podcast (out on Friday).

Worth mentioning that we're heavily involved with the FSF and we're hoping for more meetings with Spurs around safe standing. We have been told however that persistent standing is not acceptable like at any given game at the Lane (although for certain matches the club tend to leave us alone, as you all know from personal experience). European games are a little more policed than the bread and butter games apparently. Also, with where block J is situated there's concern about health and safety if people are persistently standing. Regardless, should be a good one.

Back