• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

1882 Movement

Fair play lads =D> Sounds like the youngsters absolutely loved it. Would be good to do this again - could be the kind of thing that endears the club to these kids.

fudging fantastic. Well done to everyone who went, and the Fighting C*ck who organised it all. Non-stop singing for 90 minutes, and to and from the ground. Tonight was what the essence of going to football is all about for me - camaraderie with your fellow Spurs fans, singing for the club with some humour and wit. It was unfortunate the manner in which we lost, but the players obviously appreciated the support we gave them throughout the match.

I can only hope this happens more often, f*ck modern football.

[video=youtube;nj_o534JI9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_o534JI9g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

=D>

Great vid, though not sure about the voice over - a bit flat and lifeless.

I'd also disagree that Sky has anything to do with the diminishing atmosphere at Premier League games. All seater stadia, officious stewarding and high ticket prices............that's what did it.

Didnt like the vibe the music gave it. Too epic film like....less Out of Africa, and more noise from the terraces would have been better imo

Why the put down?

They made a f#cking massive effort

No put down I was there that night and they made a lot of noise just saying not the sort of people that millwall fans would be interested in making trouble with

No put down I was there that night and they made a lot of noise just saying not the sort of people that millwall fans would be interested in making trouble with

lol

id say they would be prime target for Millwall - seeings as they are a bunch of bully boys

re the video : hmmm, big fan of what Spooky and the lads done but that video is a bit errr naff - id probably be taking the tinkle out of it if i see it for another team, a bit pompous and all that

Last edited:
These guys aint a firm......they are proper fans who love a sing and banter, my kind of fan!

No the whining cynical ****s I've met too many of at the lane and away!

I'd also disagree that Sky has anything to do with the diminishing atmosphere at Premier League games. All seater stadia, officious stewarding and high ticket prices............that's what did it.
No-one said that Sky caused the atmosphere to diminish, merely that they took over the broadcasting rights and since then the game has become more stale.

That is fantastic. Well done the fighting ****. I think I saw one of the lads from the away day vids in the pub crowd.

They possibly could have chosen a different name to avoid confusion with generally held notion of the name ultra but that aside I think its a great effort.

No-one said that Sky caused the atmosphere to diminish, merely that they took over the broadcasting rights and since then the game has become more stale.

It appeared to me that the voice over was implying that Sky were somehow at least partially responsible.

Back