• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

1882 Movement

Any idea of how many yids are likely to turn up for this, spooky?

I might try to come along if I can get away in time.

Reminds me of this idea;

[video=youtube;y0qZYqdsYAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0qZYqdsYAg[/video]

I was doing this until Southern in their infinite wisdom decide to cancel my last two trains tonight and run a bus replacement service instead. I will pass the Yidos on my way through London Bridge later though.

I was doing this until Southern in their infinite wisdom decide to cancel my last two trains tonight and run a bus replacement service instead. I will pass the Yidos on my way through London Bridge later though.
What's this? I'll be getting a southern service back to Portsmouth after the game, care to share any light on the situation? Would love to make it.

What's this? I'll be getting a southern service back to Portsmouth after the game, care to share any light on the situation? Would love to make it.

I,m 95% going up tomorrow,(hoping to blast a cold off in the next 24hrs) from chichester. Southern looks fine down our way, are you not going back Waterloo-Portsmouth with south-west?? I was also considering driving, parking at charlton and getting the train to the pub for 4ish, after the game shooting off from the valley.:-k.

Approx 130 on FB, wouldn't be surprised if we top 200 yids

I,m 95% going up tomorrow,(hoping to blast a cold off in the next 24hrs) from chichester. Southern looks fine down our way, are you not going back Waterloo-Portsmouth with south-west?? I was also considering driving, parking at charlton and getting the train to the pub for 4ish, after the game shooting off from the valley.:-k.

Approx 130 on FB, wouldn't be surprised if we top 200 yids
Ahh yea, the return service is through south-west - might get the southern on the way up but not too sure. I don't wanna spend too long in the pub as I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, but will get a couple of pints in. Beers on the train though! I'd hazard a guess at 250, people will bring mates etc and people on the day might think 'ahh fudge it I may as well go'. Hopefully more stuff like this could happen in the future - such as following the youth team while the first team are away?

Is chich coming with you?

i thought chich may have latched on to this, some old skool football day out would have been right up his street.

i presume it can go to extra time and pens so that could add 45/60 mins on, i'm gonna check the train times back......................

As long as people who have committed don't drop out I'd hope for 100+. I'd be happy with 100.

But if we got 30 we're still gonna stand there and sing for 90 minutes.

I'd be cross though.

I'd be there if it was a weekend. Trips down to South London from Norfolk are a pain in the arse in the week.

Spooky just tweeted over 250 yids there, can't wait to see some videos the yoofs have to be loving this

still 0-0 btw

418344_10150583970053505_351687753504_9284017_876829713_n.jpg

Back