• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Totally disagree.
It's a fallacy that Eriksen gets a lot of criticism. The whole of tbe midfield got criticism st the beginning of the season, and rightly so, but because some keep pulling up the criticism aimed at Eriksson now to "prove" how "right" they were it makes it look a lot worse.
Lamela has had more criticism aimed him than son and eriksen combined. A fair amount of it justified.
Son gets away with a lot because of his goals, understandable.
This is the best TEAM I can remember us having in 30 years, it's not perfect and this would a dull old place if we just sat here giving plaudits even some have a run of bad form.
Individually they may not all be world beaters, but as a team we can bloody good.
Let's just enjoy it.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Why should there be a choice between Lamela or Son. Can they not both be valuable players for our squad?

Couldn't agree with you more.

Why should there be a choice between Lamela or Son. Can they not both be valuable players for our squad?

Highlander_film_Connor_MacLeod.jpg

I don't get the Son hate, he is what he is; he takes risks and loses the ball a lot, but he keeps going and going until he gets his goal. Fine by me.

Exactly, a trier. That Sunday league player that was quick, annoyed the hell out of you, would miss sitters but score worldies and didn't give a brick if he missed one or two he'd get the next one - but obviously on a professional playing level.

Good to read a piece recognising him.
He infuriated me during the game on Wednesday but his value and reason for being here is clear.
This line hit me and made me reassess my view - "Yes, Son has weaknesses. He misses good chances. He is sometimes slow to see the right pass, his feet and mind are not always on the same wavelength, and he can drift to the margins. But if he had no weaknesses, Son would have cost £50m or £60m, rather than £22m. Rather than examining his defects, consider what he brings to a team."

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-one-to-fire-tottenham-to-glory-a3508866.html

Good article that, he can be frustrating but his explosiveness is so key, look at the way he made up the ground to score that winner, very key player going into the run in, be it starting or off the bench.

Can't knock a player that can win or swing a game.

Giggs will go down as a legend but his crossing was usually hit or miss and his shooting was not always great.

Back