• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

yep, the first goal was impressive enough but the technique for the second was wonderful, the timing to keep it low yet with that pace is perfection, not to mention that the ball was dropping out of the sunlight

it was every bit as good as that over the shoulder volley he scored earlier in the season

Son was great today. His control and decision making was far far better than against Swansea and his finishing for the two goals was top notch. Shame he didn't get a hat trick.

MOTM on another day. He was everywhere today and had some lovely play., as well as an impressive and lung busting run towards the end to chase down a ball.
But Trippier deserved the award today.

yep, the first goal was impressive enough but the technique for the second was wonderful, the timing to keep it low yet with that pace is perfection, not to mention that the ball was dropping out of the sunlight

it was every bit as good as that over the shoulder volley he scored earlier in the season

He was really effective today. Love his attitude.

Mind you, the sun was in my eyes, not his, when he hit it! :cool:

This is another Pochettino signing that I am not convinced or excited about. Surely, paying 22m for an Asian player is a pure marketing stunt than an attempt to improve the team. This will get us more fans in Asia but not sure it will lift the team.

Asian players have a very poor record in English Premier League. Regardless of their rich talents, Asian players are lacking in physical or mental strength to make a huge impact in the European leagues. They have done decently when they are part of a team with big stars like Park Ji Sung at ManU but have struggled when they are big stars in teams lacking quality.

We have done the same mistake we did with Soldado and Lamela, that is paying way too much than deserved. The huge transfer fee alone will be a big burden on Son, having to prove his worth. Son will be under huge pressure to perform because :
1) He is now the most expensive Asian player in history
2) He will be the most expensive current Spurs player (if Lamela leaves)

Anyway, good luck to Son. It is a big gamble by Pochettino and Levy. But hope he will lift the team.

33ac2abbdb86a7074beaffba84b82c32.gif

Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain
Sunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here,
My Sunny one shines so sincere
Sunny one so true, I love you

Sunny, thank you for the sunshine bouquet
Sunny, thank you for the love you brought my way
You gave to me your all and all
Now I feel ten feet tall

Sunny
Sunny, thank you for the smile upon your face
Sunny, thank you for the gleam that shows its grace
You're my spark of nature's fire,
You're my sweet complete desire

Only thing missing was that sitter for a hat-trick... take your pick from Kane's lay-off or Trippier's through ball... after scoring 2 far more difficult chances... mercurial Son in a nutshell I suppose!

Mercurial, indeed. You don't hear that word often enough imo. It is the perfect description of our own little wizard. Pure magic and totally unpredictable. A real advantage to any side. I wouldn't swop him for anyone . He brings a different shaft of sunlight to our team - both on and off the pitch.

A fantastic display by him yesterday. Should've had a couple more, but oh well, two is more than enough! He's been a very important player for us this season. Really happy to see him on fire. Long may it last! :)

Back