• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Well he'll get a run now, pretty sure it will be Son taking Harry's place rather than Janssen.

I have no doubt it will be Son. He's always the preferred choice, that was reflected by Poch's decision to bring on Eriksen for Kane, and play Son as striker yesterday. It was apparent what would happen, so I profited on backing Son to score 2+ goals, easy money at times like that. And, Son is now on 6 goals for the tournament. Only game that he wasn't on the scoresheet was the tie against Fulham.

I wouldn't say Son gets abuse on here, but him and Eriksen seem to be under far more scrutiny for their performances than Lamela is for example. If Lamela had scored a hat trick and had scored as many match winning goals as Son people would be calling him the next Maradona.

When has Lamela ever dominated a game to the extent that Son did against Millwall? Those arguing a preference for him over Son need their heads read. They certainly aren't making that call on the basis of impact, as you say, if he scored three goals you would never hear the end of it. 13 goals so far from Son and he has only stated a dozen or so games.

What were the dirty right wing nut jobs saying about Son? The fascists should be banned from all public stadia. These cnuts and certain others need some urgent re-education regarding who won the fudging war and a place called Nuremburg where so many of their heroes met their fates!

Last edited:
I've never approved of that term. Call the Spammers cnuts, call them what you like, but don't call them Pikeys or anything else racial.

We adopted the Yid meme to shame the haters. Maybe they should take pride in the Pikey meme, on top of moving grounds and getting everyone else to pay for them.

We adopted the Yid meme to shame the haters. Maybe they should take pride in the Pikey meme, on top of moving grounds and getting everyone else to pay for them.

Still doesn't excuse fans calling it out to them. If they want to appropriate it then fair enough, but they haven't have they, so your point is...?

No. You misunderstand the concept of a moot point.

Keep trying, it's good to help someone down the road of learning.

An irrelevancy, a debatable point. Appropriating the term 'Pikey' is irrelevant to the debate, because they haven't done so, as I pointed out in my previous post. Clear enough for you now? Don't start on me when it comes to language mate, as I'm an English teacher. I'm only debating the issue because you seem to be making excuses for people to use racist language. Please tell me you're not

No. You misunderstand the concept of a moot point.

Keep trying, it's good to help someone down the road of learning.
??

Lord-of-The-Rings-Tree_l.jpg

An irrelevancy, a debatable point. Appropriating the term 'Pikey' is irrelevant to the debate, because they haven't done so, as I pointed out in my previous post. Clear enough for you now? Don't start on me when it comes to language mate, as I'm an English teacher. I'm only debating the issue because you seem to be making excuses for people to use racist language. Please tell me you're not

Then learn the correct usage, my precious. I wrote what I wrote. Anything else is 'reading between the lines' or assumption on your part, and I dont feel the urge to go all defensive to suit whatever your agenda might be.

Back