• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

regarding players wanting to play... not sure but do you think soldado wanted to move if his club didn't need the money?
point is a sale or a player makeweight deal- both needs player who decides to move, and you can never really tell what the player truly feels. They're professionals after all, its a job, and they have to make the most of it before their useful life is up.

good points but player swap deals rarely happen - if it did/does id imagine it would be contreao.

Regarding Monaco and Bale.. if Bale didn't play on the Hong Kong pitch I'd be surprised he will be allowed to play on the Monaco one. Don't be surprised he doesn't go, although if he isn't at the training ground getting treatment then you got to question what brick is going down also.

I think we should just fudge Madrid off out of it and sell him to PSG or Monaco for £100M.

Hello lads...haven't posted for a while...

Just thought you'd like my opinion on the Gareth Bale saga...

So here goes...

Real Madrid are ****s, and that bald gobbrick Zidane is now dead to me.

good points but player swap deals rarely happen - if it did/does id imagine it would be contreao.

Agreed; player swap deals are rare. But in this case, there are rumours that Madrid don't have the cash lying around (unless Ronaldo gets sold). So the only way they could meet our valuation would be to include a player or two. It's all speculation though.

yeah have agreed to pay 105,000,000 with an uninterested/disenchanted player coming our way......no effin thanks!!!!!!!

Go on Levy my son - give the toad and chestbutter some sleepless effin nights!!!!!!

Also interesting with this whole saga is how supposedly manu have used the fabregas offer as a smokescreen to line up an 80m deal for Ronnie........obviously they would then have the funds for Bale....... whats the matter Madrid??? papping yourselves cause Ronnie wont sign a contract and will see his value fall with one year left on his deal.......boo fudgein hoo!!!!

this should be levy's terms of any deal for Bale.........

public apology for Tottenham Hotspur for how they have conducted themselves in this transfer saga.

any outstanding monies owed for Luca Modric to be paid in full.

£105,000,000 no players involved just cold hard cash....if levy feels generous can be over 3 years.

25% sell-on clause

15% commercial income of Bale's time at Madrid going to spurs (we do have a special relationship after all)

Guarantee that Madrid would never transfer Gareth Bale to Arsenal

six month secondment for Z Zidane to watch and learn from Baldini so he can learn how to behave like a gentleman.

How do you like those apples????? the end.

And to end that bull*** "business partnership" we have with them, GHod I hate Real Madrid.

From the Daily Star - hahahahahaha

The £85m Real Madrid target turned up for training yesterday half an hour later than team-mates, then did just FIVE minutes light work.

And Starsport can reveal Bale does not feature in a list of Spurs players posted on a wall at their Enfield base, confirming boss Andre Villas-Boas is planning for the season without him.

see the daily star is reporting that Ronaldo is on his way to United. Would be hilarious if Real sold Ronaldo to make room for Bale, only to end up with no one because Levy told them to f. off.

Edit. Just to clarify, I do not believe this is going to happen at all.

Last edited:

If the have offered £105m, it'll be valuing Coentrao at say £45m and offering £60m. So in essence it would probably only be a £70m offer

^^^^

Was wondering how long before the journo's asked the "bale" question to the big man. Obviously does not have enough to keep him occupied at QPR

Back