• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

2/1 on betfair now.....(to stay)

earlier when doing my gwood bets did notice he was 1/6 or 1/7 to go, sought of ties in with modricTHFC's odds above about staying.

I am sure they have made a bid but what im also certain of is they dont have the cash to back that bid up. They are a piece of brick that buys players with cash they do not have.

You do start to wonder why it seemed that Levy was so casual in leaving for his holiday in the States, what with all the 'turmoil' over Bale and his intention to leave....:-k

If Bale leaves i would put money on Hulk coming in as his replacement. We could afford him with that kind of cash and would be able to pay his wages with it aswell.

I think he is vastly overrated but it would be the most obvious replacement.

Not in the squad for Monaco according to the Guardian, although they do say he's still struggling with an injury :-k

Not in the squad for Monaco according to the Guardian, although they do say he's still struggling with an injury :-k

Dont like that... I'm positive to him staying, but I would like an update from AVB on that injury. Fair enough they didnt risk him in Hong Kong, but would be nice to have him in the squad against a team of real quality two weeks before the season starts.

Dont like that... I'm positive to him staying, but I would like an update from AVB on that injury. Fair enough they didnt risk him in Hong Kong, but would be nice to have him in the squad against a team of real quality two weeks before the season starts.

Its a strange one unless he is on the way out. After all, why take him all the way to Hong Kong if he has a genuine injury that is going to take a few weeks to heal? Compare Rooney's injury out in Asia that saw him on a plane to the UK right away. Of course, the latter could just have been because Rooney was upset....

@AndrewBloch: Real Madrid have agreed to pay £105,000,000 for Gareth Bale according to tomorrow's Mirror http://t.co/gnqlC4yMLv #thfc

@AndrewBloch: Real Madrid have agreed to pay £105,000,000 for Gareth Bale according to tomorrow's Mirror http://t.co/gnqlC4yMLv #thfc

'Tottenham insist there is still work to be done as they have yet to agree which Bernabeu stars will go in the opposite direction..'

Which means it's a load of gonad*s and nothing is agreed.

Soldado said:
I think everybody knows about Gareth Bale. He's a great player. It will be hard to keep him but I hope he stays with Tottenham.

Sky reports it as: "Tottenham's new signing Roberto Soldado doubts whether he will get the chance to line up alongside Gareth Bale."

If Bale leaves i would put money on Hulk coming in as his replacement. We could afford him with that kind of cash and would be able to pay his wages with it aswell.

I think he is vastly overrated but it would be the most obvious replacement.

Hopefully not! Second most over-rated played on the planet after Wheelchair

Back