• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

To be honest i never noticed or thought he was a good player and i wondered why we had bought him, however he has not had a REAL chance to show what he can do. Lets hope he can do that next season.

Always the same. Always thought Defoe was the classic example of this. He'd spend a month on the bench and fans would forget that, aside from purple patches, he needed 5 chances to get 1
Doesn't really matter how many chances a player needs, goals scored is what is important. Being in the right place to get the chance in the first place is half the battle, having the confidence to keep on getting yourself in a position to score even after missing a few is another important thing and some strikers start hiding after missing a couple of chances (Soldado was a classic example of that sort of player)

Doesn't really matter how many chances a player needs, goals scored is what is important. Being in the right place to get the chance in the first place is half the battle, having the confidence to keep on getting yourself in a position to score even after missing a few is another important thing and some strikers start hiding after missing a couple of chances (Soldado was a classic example of that sort of player)
Defoe didn't score enough goals given the chances he got and the numbers he actually got.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Bissouma and Sessegnon will be much better players when they play in a system to have freedom. Bissouma is best in a 3 man midfield being the box to box / free role.

He scored a commensurate amount of goals for his ability level…. A very good striker who was a level down on the top echelon like Harry Kane
A couple of levels down but yeah he did alright for his ability level. It's not a level that would be enough now or was truly at the time hence this reduced minutes.
He's got a similar goals to game ratio as Sheringham, Yorke, Keane, Anelka.
3 of the 4 you mention were support strikers. As Defoe was an out and out striker that kind of helps my argument. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I had it in my head Bissouma was out for the rest of the season.

If he can play a part in the last few games, that would be brilliant.

Someone in cm who is comfortable on the ball.

Good to see him on the bench yesterday, can be a big part of our team/squad next season under a new manager that can get the best of him and when he is 100% fit

Might be a bit soon for a start.

The u21's play against West ham today (must win game by 3 or more). Would be good for hi to get a run out in that.

Forgot about him to be honest i thought at the time why did we buy him and that it was a strange signing ( never really stood out when i saw him). However lets hope he gets some time on the pitch before the end of the season.

Forgot about him to be honest i thought at the time why did we buy him and that it was a strange signing ( never really stood out when i saw him). However lets hope he gets some time on the pitch before the end of the season.

he is a good player mate. Hasn’t shown it for us, but im banking on that being the Conte effect.

Back