• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Bissouma to undergo surgery
Thu 09 February 2023, 17:00|Tottenham Hotspur

We can confirm that Yves Bissouma is to undergo surgery on Friday to repair a stress fracture to his left ankle.

A timeframe for the midfielder’s return to training will be determined after surgery.

He will begin rehabilitation with our medical staff as soon as possible.
No wonder he's look constrained. I've had stress fractures, and they just sneak up on you gradually. Not very painful at first, but you can feel something isn't quite right, and then it gets worse and worse.

I'm no medical expert, but is 2 months a reasonable time frame for him to be back? Or to put it more broadly, probably back fit before the end of the season?

Will have to be Skipp or Sarr for the first leg against Milan with PEH suspended.

Definitely a shame to lose Bissouma for a while, but luckily it's in a position where we have good options now.
Hopefully it's Sarr. Skipp is decent and has potential but Sarr has it him to be a level above if we can nurture him correctly.

Edit: Has not had. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Not fit was he. Cracked on and deserves a lot of respect for it. He must have been playing in a lot of discomfort.

As well as that, joining a new club and thrown into a 2 man midfield in an underperforming team where finishing 5th is a major disappointment, rather than a 3 man midfield at over-performing Brighton with much less pressure.

As well as that, joining a new club and thrown into a 2 man midfield in an underperforming team where finishing 5th is a major disappointment, rather than a 3 man midfield at over-performing Brighton with much less pressure.
I guess I am questioning how people can claim him to be one of our best two midfielders when his performances for us showed him to be our worst midfielder. I see the same with people assuming we will be decent at left back next season because we have Udogie, when the likelihood is that Udogie will be nowhere near ready to be first choice left back for a top 6 team in the PL next season (as I'm assuming we hope to be). It is amazing how often the players not playing for us are lauded as being far better options than those that are playing.

Last edited:
Back