• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

I thought it was by far his best game for us so far, wanted the ball tried to use it well. Keep it up lad.

Didn't watch the full game, but from what I did see he looked a lot lot successful at the ball winning aspect of the game that I've previously found somewhat strangely lacking.

Hope he keeps it up. Gives us a very good option both with three midfielders and as an option to PEH/Bentancur.

Didn't watch the full game, but from what I did see he looked a lot lot successful at the ball winning aspect of the game that I've previously found somewhat strangely lacking.

Hope he keeps it up. Gives us a very good option both with three midfielders and as an option to PEH/Bentancur.

Agree with you, what impressed me was the way he went hunting for the ball ( he has not been doing that in earlier games) good signs and lets hope he keeps it going.

Looking like a player for sure, and is now imposing himself and shows that Conte was right to work with him before shoving him into the team. Despite what the fans who think they know better say he should have done.
How DARE you question the superior footballing brains of some of our beloved fellow forum fellows!

How DARE you question the superior footballing brains of some of our beloved fellow forum fellows!

Or thats just great spin and we delayed bringing in a very good midfielder who was already Prem ready because of "Method"

Lets be frank, you don't know if he would have hit the ground running from game one any more than the fans you seem to be coating off. He could only prove his worth when given the chance, he fact it took so long to get his chance does not endorse the narrative that waiting worked because you have no idea if he would have been brilliant from day dot

Back