• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yevhen Konoplyanka

@bbc5live report that Dnipro have accepted a £15m bid from Tottenham and Liverpool for Konoplyanka with the player left to decide his fate.

No-one in their right mind would sign for Tottenham over Liverpool. After years of steady if unspectacular recruitment in the past 5 seasons or so we showed a level of incompetance probably unparalleld in premier league history last summer, ****ing away 100 million pounds. 100 MILLION!

If I was a player I'd look at how, Holtby, Capoue, Chadli, Lamela, Soldado have all wasted months/years of their careers in an absolute farce and tell whoever on the end of the phone from Spurs was to fck off and stop wasting my time.

And when you compare us to Liverpool, a club who have developed a real philosophy, look like their going places on the pitch and have a manager/ executive level pulling in the same direction then its even more laughable.

Are we ever, and I mean ever, going to see Erik Lamela play football? Until we do we should be banned by FIFA from ever engaging in a transfer again. To waste 56 million on two players (Soldado and Lamela) that aren't even in the first team picture is a complete disgrace. That money could have made any premier league team a notch better, but we just ****ed it away. Threw money away and shiit like Chadli too and it appears we're trying to bomb Capoue out now as well.

I don't know who this Ukranian matey is, I don't really give a fck if he is good or not, but I hope we don't sign him - or anyone else for that matter - for the sake of the players and the fans. If we bought him I doubt we'd play him anyway.

He should 100% choose Liverpool over us. And he will choose Liverpool over us. We should slam the cheque book firmly shut until we get our house in order. Buying a winger? fck off. FFS! A left back? Recall our left back on loan? Nope. Another winger. At 18 million. The mind boggles it really does.

I disagree. Liverpool will derail soon enough and I think that they will face similar problems to us next season when Suarez does one in the summer

What is the point of Chadli if we sign this guy?

Oh and not to blow my own trumpet but I kind of tipped this guy up before he became known, I'm not as high on him now though.

I really don't think we are signing this guy or even interested. Probably just pushing the price up for Pool as they are desperate for a signing

All the tabloids think its now a done deal to Liverpool.

The kid is very good and promising, impressed during the Euros, but I personally don't think he's what we need right now.

Evens if he signs for Liverpool, I would say it still helps us in the EL, Pretty sure he will be a big loss to Dnipro, which can only benefit us

Liverpool didn't even secure him in the end? :ross:

But, but... #getyourownscouts

Who to blame now? Certainly someone has to be the villain when Liverpool didn't sign him?

Slightly more seriously, I'm glad they didn't get him. Think some of their wide options are overrated in terms of current ability at least.

I doubt they really wanted him, they just wanted to publicly lose out on another player so they could play the victim card again

Anyone think we'll be back in for him. Looked a real handful from the few games I've seen of him. Pacey, skillful player cutting in from the left is something we need, allowing Eriksen to play the number 10. Lamela on the right with Ade leading the line would be pretty exciting I think.

Back