• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yevhen Konoplyanka

Big Sam always has an eye for a good player on a limited budget. The Bolton team he assembled with Jay Jay Okocha, Yuri Djorkaev and co was some very good work from him.

Theyve already signed a couple of decent ones havent they?

Not that hard to look decent compared to the shower that's already there. ;)

Allardyce always brings in few names from abroad, just look at last season: Rat, Petric, Adrian, Nocerino, Boriello, Razak, Armero. None of them really made much of a difference.

Not that hard to look decent compared to the shower that's already there. ;)

Allardyce always brings in few names from abroad, just look at last season: Rat, Petric, Adrian, Nocerino, Boriello, Razak, Armero. None of them really made much of a difference.

Lol I guess so, but I do think Zarate will be a good signing...

Perhaps they are spending with the extra revenue gained from the Olympic stadium in mind. Either way, I think Konoplyanka is too good for them.

I hope we make a a serious attempt for him

I think his agent might be using West Ham to draw attention to his availability.

With 1 year left on his contract, he'll cost less than £15m.

Just what we need too - the Willian plan b that we never got last summer.

Really hope we are in for him too. Would be perfect for our left hand side. Him, Eriksen and Lamela behind Ade would be very effective I think.

Really hope we are in for him too. Would be perfect for our left hand side. Him, Eriksen and Lamela behind Ade would be very effective I think.

That trio has everything - pace, guile, versatility and even a reasonable amount of work ethic. I think it would work behind Soldado as much as with Ade too.

That trio has everything - pace, guile, versatility and even a reasonable amount of work ethic. I think it would work behind Soldado as much as with Ade too.

If we were in for him in January but not in for him now then I would have to question our transfer policy under Baldini.... Unless Konoplyanka completely doesn't fit Pochettino's system that is - although from what I saw of the player in the couple of games against Spurs and also the Ukraine's game against England he would seem to fit the tactics of our new head coach pretty well.

If these reports are true and West Ham are genuinely after Konoplyanka, then I can only see them ending up as a stalking horse.

If he is allowed to leave, other clubs will be interested. Better and bigger clubs. Maybe Spurs, Liverpool, Utd, Atletico Madrid and Roma (who have all been linked). I'll be very surprised if all of them let West Ham have a clear run at signing the player. Even more surprised if he was to choose West Ham over other likely suitors.

Not a story that I'm going to lose much sleep over.

If these reports are true and West Ham are genuinely after Konoplyanka, then I can only see them ending up as a stalking horse.

If he is allowed to leave, other clubs will be interested. Better and bigger clubs. Maybe Spurs, Liverpool, Utd, Atletico Madrid and Roma (who have all been linked). I'll be very surprised if all of them let West Ham have a clear run at signing the player. Even more surprised if he was to choose West Ham over other likely suitors.

Not a story that I'm going to lose much sleep over.

I'd be more concerned if it was someone after Griezmann who for me is the perfect player for us.... Bug were not getting any links with him anymore

Why don't you want us to sign him out of interest?

because it will pretty much **** up everything that was successful last season and make us play a totally different system.

Eriksen imo is nowhere near as effective in the middle than when he's playing on the left imo. On the left he's devastating (as shown last season) and can easily get 15 goals (in all comps) ghosting in and being totally unmarked time and time again. He has to stay in that position and our money should be spent on a player that is effective in the middle.

Back