• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell and MITB Pay-per-views are ridiculous IMO. Just makes the WWE feel much more fabricated - they should have left MITB alone and had it at Wrestlemania every year like normal, certainly makes for a greater spectacle.

I agree much better when they just choose those matches every so often instead of having dedicated PPV (same as TLC). Having said which HIAC is a joke now anyway

[video=youtube;129IyEAw4jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129IyEAw4jo[/video]

Embrace the hate!

Forgot to add... OUCH!?

[video=youtube;diny4a32Nsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diny4a32Nsc[/video]

Post-Elimination Chamber catch-up:

Honestly thought Santino was going to win there for a second!
Ambulance Match... seriously? Why? Stupid story line.

Capture.JPG

Wrestlemania 28 Card looking like -
Rock vs Cena
Bryan vs Sheamus (World Title Match)
HHH vs Undertaker (possibly with HBK as special guest referee)
CM Punk vs Jericho (WWE Title Match)

A few others I think may happen:
Money In the Bank Ladder Match (I honestly believe it's going to happen!)
Beth Pheonix vs Kharma (Should be epic)
Big Show vs Shaquille O'Neal (Why? fudge knows)

With Ziggler, Del Rio, Christian, Orton, Henry, Barrett, Rhodes, Miz etc. not booked for anything, it should be interesting to see what WWE has in store.

I didn't get the running order last. WWE championship first? that should have been the main event. The ambulance match was brick, if they're not going to turn Cena then this whole storyline has been a massive waste of time. I did enjoy the chamber matches, but the rest was tripe.

'Taker v HHH Hell in a Cell at Wrestelmania!

Quality!

Plus if anyone's as sad as me (doubt it), on the WWE website they've got clips up of Smackdown filmed live yesterday.
Teddy Long vs John Laurinaitis @ Wrestlemania... can you feel it!? :lol:

Confirmed =

Taker vs Triple H (Hell in a cell)

Bryan vs Sheamus (World Title match)

CM Punk vs Jericho (WWE title match)

Cena vs The Rock

rumoured/strong possibilities

Big Show vs Cody Rhodes (IC title match)

Beth Pheonix vs Kharma (Womens title)

Money in the Bank (hopefully it's Orton vs Kofi vs Drew Mcintyre vs Christian vs Del Rio vs Miz vs R Truth vs Santino)

Also Mark Henry vs Shaq would be a better/more entertaining match then Big Show vs Shaq. Would make more sense to with Henry being heel.

Was about to say about Shaq after reading your Show-Rhodes predo, but Henry makes much more sense. I still don't think there be a MitB, but who knows. They also need to pull their fingers out and build something with the US and Tag titles, at the moment all they've got is Usos vs Unico/Epico and that's brick.

Sheamus.

HIAC matches are completely useless without blood and the more extreme violence, unless they have started to bring that back that match will be brick. Taker doesn't need gimmicks to make good matches.

Has there been any suggestion that HHH will end the Takers streak? If so it's a pretty lame way to go. Surely there would be a better way!?

There aren't any other big names for him to fight really, also, if HHH does end the streak then he has a big enough rep and name to absorb the fan backlash he would get.

Pointless for him though. It needs to be someone who is getting pushed and needs to go over, at the moment there is no one near that. If Trips doesn't get chucked off the top of the Cell then I'm not gonna be happy.

I met Mick Foley at the Leicester Square Theatre on Saturday for his stand-up gig "Nights in Red Flannel".
He's a very funny guy. We got the chance of having our photo taken with him in the meet and greet (he was more than happy to perform a double head-lock) plus he signed his autobiography for me... quality!
Hope he gets inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame soon.

429919_10151340455990724_804130723_23255072_1906449602_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thats bloody awesome mate! was tempted to go see the show but forgot I had plans, wondered what he would be like doing stand up, heard he's decent!

Better at being chucked off the top of a Cell mind :D

Pleasing to hear he's a top bloke, comes across that way, but so often does sort turn out to be dingdongs

Back