• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

Can't condone it but you can see how he snapped, was really taking some brick off some of them. Still no excuse though.

I can totally understand that what he did was wrong and had she made an allegation of assault he would have been found guilty. But it's worth stating that she pushed him twice first and he had a lot of people all screaming abuse in his face as well as those screaming for autographs. The security that he had with him were next to useless, so maybe he felt that he had to defend himself. Just playing devils advocate here !

Haven't decided if i'm watching it live yet... go to teach at school all day tomorrow... i'm 50/50 atm!

My housemate is big into wrestling so he's got some mates coming round - gonna smoke a few joints, few soco/cokes and some dominoes!

So is Jericho going to win it according to some rumours? When I used to be more into it he was my fav, great in the mic.

Heard some 'Mania rumours:

Jericho vs. CM Punk & HHH vs. Taker with Michaels as ref.

With Daniel Bryan going into Elimination Chamber being World Champion you get the feeling he will see it through to WM where he will need a worthy opponent to make it a truly entertaining PPV.

Anyone got a stream for this they can pm me please? i have not watched Wrestling for years but do enjoy a Royal Rumble.

Anyone got a stream for this they can pm me please? i have not watched Wrestling for years but do enjoy a Royal Rumble.

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/104792/2/watch-wwe-royal-rumble.html

CM Punk has just retained the WWE Championship with an odd finish of John Laurinaitis counting the pinfall to 3 with a referee already in the ring... just weird.

The Rumble is about to start but I'm off to bed... can't stay awake any longer.

Night!

It wasn't a bad Rumble, but it didn't live up to its potential as we've seen in some classic ones in the past.
Didn't help that Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker etc. weren't able to take part.

Sheamus was a worthy winner, he's been epic over the past few months, an absolute beast... now it's only a matter or whether he challenges CM Punk or Daniel Bryan to a match at Wrestlemania... my money is on Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
It wasn't a bad Rumble, but it didn't live up to its potential as we've seen in some classic ones in the past.
Didn't help that Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker etc. weren't able to take part.

Sheamus was a worthy winner, he's been epic over the past few months, an absolute beast... now it's only a matter or whether he challenges CM Punk or Daniel Bryan to a match at Wrestlemania... my money is on Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship.

View attachment 122

He'll go for the World Heavyweight Championship. Cena will get the WWE title at Elimination Chamber after turning heel and face the Rock in the main event at Wrestlemania. CM Punk will have a feud with Jericho I reckon, about the best in the world malarkey.

Cena will get the WWE title at Elimination Chamber after turning heel and face the Rock in the main event at Wrestlemania. CM Punk will have a feud with Jericho I reckon, about the best in the world malarkey.

I still think Cena vs Rock will just be a straight-up match with no titles involved... there doesn't need to be IMO.
CM Punk vs Jericho for the WWE Championship sounds awesome... I would pay mucho monies to see that!

My favourite moment of the Royal Rumble:
[video=youtube;lZFKrjTPxNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZFKrjTPxNo[/video]

Back