• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

I still think Cena vs Rock will just be a straight-up match with no titles involved... there doesn't need to be IMO.

I only think it will be for the title because i'm pretty sure Cena already said he wanted it to be for the title, and seeing as the Rock won't be winning it anytime soon he is going to win it before Wrestlemania. Jericho screwing Punk at Elimination seems the only option. Then Punk will have it in for Jericho before he tries to get a rematch

It wasn't a bad Rumble, but it didn't live up to its potential as we've seen in some classic ones in the past.
Didn't help that Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker etc. weren't able to take part.

Sheamus was a worthy winner, he's been epic over the past few months, an absolute beast... now it's only a matter or whether he challenges CM Punk or Daniel Bryan to a match at Wrestlemania... my money is on Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship.

View attachment 122

Yep Sheamus vs Bryan should be a cracker. Add to that the rumoured Punk vs Jericho, Rock vs Cena, Taker vs ....... , it should be a great Mania.

Man, when i was watching it and Sheamus came out I was like "brick I forgot about him when we were talking about who will win on GG", not surprised he won it too much, though I still thought Jericho would win. Was a decent match, good to see Kharma back (pretty quickly too) shame she didn't mash Cole's face in. Fun to see Road Dogg and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
Sheamus will definitely go for the world heavyweight championship, but it might not be against Brayn, will have to see what happens at Elim Chamber.
I didn't realise it was EC next month when we were on about Cena not getting the title, so he still stands a shot. Personally don't think he will get it though, Rock is definitely going to beat him at Mania but I can't see him competing regularly so won't be able to hold the title.

He'll go for the World Heavyweight Championship. Cena will get the WWE title at Elimination Chamber after turning heel and face the Rock in the main event at Wrestlemania. CM Punk will have a feud with Jericho I reckon, about the best in the world malarkey.
Cena needs to turn heel soon, he's been stale for far too long.

Well Cena's not in the EC so that puts my theory to bed. Jericho v Punk seems to have legs though. Cena will turn heel in time before Wrestlemania. Can't see Orton doing the same though

Well Cena's not in the EC so that puts my theory to bed. Jericho v Punk seems to have legs though. Cena will turn heel in time before Wrestlemania. Can't see Orton doing the same though

I don't think he will. If anything this storyline with Kane will get fans back on his side before his match at WM

Looks like they are setting up Punk V Jericho at WM. and another match was more or less made at Raw last night, which i won't spoil

If it's the match I think you mean then it looked like one of them wasn't too interested in it. Could be misreading it though

Can we just assume that you've come to this thread if you've watched the latest Raw, Smackdown or PPV... I can't be bothered to be cautious about people who want to read this thread, yet not want to know about what happened last night.
Watch it, then post on here... it's only fair!

Capture.JPG
You know it's going to happen!
HBK as Special Guest Referee... yes please :p

Ah so my post n the previous page was correct.

Man I'm cool...

Partly... you lied about Jericho winning the Rumble... thanks for giving my hopes up!
In fairness, I much prefer it working out this way... Sheamus is a worthy opponent for DB and Jericho should win Elimination Chamber to face CM Punk at WM (my new prediction)

Btw, there's a pretty cool video here on the WWE site off wrestlers reactions soon after they've been eliminated:
http://vids.wwe.com/15082/wwecom-exclusive-superstars-reac

It's quite cool to see them still in character even after they've gone out back... Wade Barrett would be awesome if they allowed him to use some potty language!
Seeing Kofi Kingston's performance in the Royal Rumble and after watching his interview afterwards, it's dawned on me how much I'm looking forward to the Money In The Bank ladder match at WM... should be epic!

Partly... you lied about Jericho winning the Rumble... thanks for giving my hopes up!
In fairness, I much prefer it working out this way... Sheamus is a worthy opponent for DB and Jericho should win Elimination Chamber to face CM Punk at WM (my new prediction)

Was one of the big rumours due to him being linked with Punk at WM but as you say if he wins the Chamber that sets it up, WM is looking good.

Can't say I'm too pleased about Taker vs. HHH 3, I'm a massive Taker fan and WM is probably the only PPV I watch all year but these two again for his 20th match? bit rubbish imo.

I'm in the same boat about Taker and HHH. But who, realistically, in the current roster could face him instead? Maybe Kevin Nash could return for it? Brock Lesnar?

Btw, there's a pretty cool video here on the WWE site off wrestlers reactions soon after they've been eliminated:
http://vids.wwe.com/15082/wwecom-exclusive-superstars-reac

It's quite cool to see them still in character even after they've gone out back... Wade Barrett would be awesome if they allowed him to use some potty language!
Seeing Kofi Kingston's performance in the Royal Rumble and after watching his interview afterwards, it's dawned on me how much I'm looking forward to the Money In The Bank ladder match at WM... should be epic!

what MITB match at WM? I missed something? Isn't MITB it's own PPV now?

what MITB match at WM? I missed something? Isn't MITB it's own PPV now?

Some previous WMs have hosted a MITB match... the way things are going atm would suggest they are going to include one this year in order to include wrestlers such as Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Brodus Clay, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio (who will be back from injury come WM) etc.
There are a vast number of top quality wrestlers who would miss out otherwise.
Obviously this might take something away from the MITB PPV, but I honestly think it's necessary this year.

Some previous WMs have hosted a MITB match... the way things are going atm would suggest they are going to include one this year in order to include wrestlers such as Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton, Brodus Clay, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio (who will be back from injury come WM) etc.
There are a vast number of top quality wrestlers who would miss out otherwise.
Obviously this might take something away from the MITB PPV, but I honestly think it's necessary this year.

They won't do it if they have a MITB PPV this year. I know they used to have the MITB at WM but since making it a PPV they don't do that anymore. Knowing the WWE they will have some pointless battle royal for a shot at the title on the next Raw/Smackdown

Back