• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst road in England

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
That old Chestnut, spent 4 hours going about 20 miles today.

I absolutely hate the A27, Just build more bypasses they take up what an extra 100 yard wide space of land, you still got green all around the road. I will vote for who ever says they will upgrade the A27 at Chichester, Arundel, Worthing and Lancing. Fcuk me it is annoying.

A303 down to the west country in the summer. went down that way twice over the summer. both times on the way back they'd closed it for hours.

You can't beat the M25, I regularly travel from Essex to Hampshire and I don't think I've had a clear run once.

I absolutely hate the A27, Just build more bypasses they take up what an extra 100 yard wide space of land, you still got green all around the road. I will vote for who ever says they will upgrade the A27 at Chichester, Arundel, Worthing and Lancing. Fcuk me it is annoying.

I second this. Every year I think it is bound to be quicker driving along the coast to Devon via the New Forest etc. After about the 100th roundabout, not to mention half an hour queuing to get past the bottleneck at Arundel, I remember why it took so long last time.

The good news is that those bypasses are already approved.

The bad news is that they're not due until around 2020.

Its the main reason why , even though i only live in Fareham, dont go to Chichester or Brghton.

Took me and my mates 7 hours to get to Liverpool on Friday night because of the f*cking M6, absolute disgrace of a road.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1504...000_jobs_part_of___170m_proposed_development/

Just what the A27 needs, replacing the lights at the Sussex Pad(sight of shoreham air crash) with a roundabout. This is going to put so many extra cars on the road that is already choked, also it is about 2 miles from me so not very happy about it.

Not sure what Corbyns views are or Mays for that matter but we need a massive road building scheme with bypasses everywhere.

Lower Luton Road. Bane of my life. Gets flooded when there is a light shower. Gets a new pot hole once a week. And temporary lights appear for no obvious reason

Back