• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst drivers?

Old Drivers.
They go so slow, ponder on every turn and generally just get in the way.

Middle Lane Tossers.
As with other people, its just annoying as hell. You are supposed to always seek the inside lane no matter what speed you are going. So anyone hogging a lane gets on my tits.

France and Spain.
Drivers in these countries have a habit of using their indicators whilst right up your arse to basically say get out of my way even if you cant move. Then when you do have a chance to pull in to the other lane they speed past them cut right across your nose as they pull in. They all do it. I drive a lot in these countries and every tosser does it.

Corner turners.
There seems to be a really nasty habit of people turning corners in a lazy way. When entering a new road they cut right across the other lane just to make it so they done have to turn their wheel so much. Nearly had a couple of incidents down to that. Also People who are about to turn left and pull right to get a wider turn so as not to have to turn their wheel as much. Its just nuts.

Bus Drivers.
Are getting worse and im talking about them as a passenger on odd days. They stamp on their breaks, they pull of at speed and make people fall all over the place. They should be like Limo drivers, smooth and simple. But most of them drive like Van Drivers.

Old Drivers.
They go so slow, ponder on every turn and generally just get in the way.

Middle Lane Tossers.
As with other people, its just annoying as hell. You are supposed to always seek the inside lane no matter what speed you are going. So anyone hogging a lane gets on my tits.

France and Spain.
Drivers in these countries have a habit of using their indicators whilst right up your arse to basically say get out of my way even if you cant move. Then when you do have a chance to pull in to the other lane they speed past them cut right across your nose as they pull in. They all do it. I drive a lot in these countries and every tosser does it.
Corner turners.
There seems to be a really nasty habit of people turning corners in a lazy way. When entering a new road they cut right across the other lane just to make it so they done have to turn their wheel so much. Nearly had a couple of incidents down to that. Also People who are about to turn left and pull right to get a wider turn so as not to have to turn their wheel as much. Its just nuts.

Bus Drivers.
Are getting worse and im talking about them as a passenger on odd days. They stamp on their breaks, they pull of at speed and make people fall all over the place. They should be like Limo drivers, smooth and simple. But most of them drive like Van Drivers.

In France, they are actually taught to do that. They are taught to get close behind you before pulling out to overtake, and then as soon as they are clear, to pull back in. The theory being they spend less time in the outside lane so other cars travelling faster are not slowed down, but I agree some of them take it to extemes. You'll also notice that if someone is overtaking a string of vehicles, they will indicate throughout the entire manouevre, from the moment they pull out to the moment they pull in, even if they sit in the outside lane for ages whilst overtaking, they will still be indicating.

This is pretty state the obvious but; Learner drivers.

Please do not learn to drive at rush hour!!!!!!!!!!! #-o

Last edited:
You know not to get too close too someone who has their sat nav directly in front of them at eye level, if they think something as wrong as that is okay then you know they haven't got an ounce of roadsense.

On the subject of sat navs, why can't the same people people set their destination as "left hand lane" when driving on the motorway? It might give them half a chance.

It's usually the people in the above two categories have all their bling on regardless of road conditions, why on earth would they pay any heed to the light on their dash reminding them their fog lights are on?

You know not to get too close too someone who has their sat nav directly in front of them at eye level, if they think something as wrong as that is okay then you know they haven't got an ounce of roadsense.

On the subject of sat navs, why can't the same people people set their destination as "left hand lane" when driving on the motorway? It might give them half a chance.

It's usually the people in the above two categories have all their bling on regardless of road conditions, why on earth would they pay any heed to the light on their dash reminding them their fog lights are on?

Cabby mate of mine (lovely chap) said the same thing - he spotted someone with their satnav bang in front of their face!! WTF???

I'm slowly getting over the counts that don't bother to indicate at junctions... my new found hatred is for those that totally ignore their right side and speed through (almost causing an accident).

What do you chaps feel about hands-free talking whilst driving? surely that's still dangerous?

Cab drivers who park inconsiderately blocking half the road off and sit outside people's houses blowing their horn. They want lynching.

Cabby mate of mine (lovely chap) said the same thing - he spotted someone with their satnav bang in front of their face!! WTF???

I'm slowly getting over the counts that don't bother to indicate at junctions... my new found hatred is for those that totally ignore their right side and speed through (almost causing an accident).

What do you chaps feel about hands-free talking whilst driving? surely that's still dangerous?

It's as dangerous as talking to the person sitting next to you. Perhaps less so. I find people tend to try to look at the guy next to them if they're chatting, even when they're driving. It's probably an unconscious gesture thing.

Nothing on this earth rolls with a greater sense of entitlement than someone at the wheel of a Jaguar. At least here in North America.

And on the major highways of the USA, I can't fathom why so many people insist on occupying the fast left lane and force people to pass in the slower lanes on the right. Could be the big, shiny, phuck-off rifle racks filling their back windows.

Addison Lee Minicab drivers!!!! This company must only employ brick drivers

Middle Lane tossers

People from the Golders Green/Temple Fortune area... Generally of Jewish persuation (they have no grasp of junctions and giving way)

Chelsea tractor school run mums

Bus drivers (im a coach driver, theres such a difference)

People who use full beams on a motorway... WHY!!?!?? The motorway is generally straight you dpnt need to see all off it so stop blinding me

London cabbies. I understand your chasing the pound but doesnt give u the right to slam on infront of me to pick up punters, U-turn infront of me or just generally never use you indicators

Asian women. Could there be a worst combination?!

Usually like to avoid stereotyping but nearly crashed today when an Asian woman stopped (not slowed down, completely stopped) on the on slip of a motorway today - the inside lane of the motorway was empty too. She just stopped like it was a junction at the end of a road.

Lady's pulling horse boxes / trailers can never bloody reverse ever no matter what's coming the other way.

They're all out today, just dropped my daughter to work a mile and a half away, in that return journey I saw five instances of people getting caught in the wrong lane and causing people around them to brake sharply as they suddenly changed and one instance of a bloke squeezing a 20 grand car into an impossibly small space meaning that neither he or the people he'd parked alongside could get in or out of their cars without damaging theirs or somebody else's while ten yards further away from the shop door was a block of twenty empty spaces.

Hmmm, dings in my car door or walk another thirty foot? That's a no brainer to me but I see it happen every time I go into a car park.

Usually like to avoid stereotyping but nearly crashed today when an Asian woman stopped (not slowed down, completely stopped) on the on slip of a motorway today - the inside lane of the motorway was empty too. She just stopped like it was a junction at the end of a road.

Ive seen something similar before, someone on the hard shoulder indicating to pull back onto the motorway... But sitting still not building up speed to join the flow of the traffic. Then pulls out infront of a lorry causing it to slam on. Couldve caused a huge pile up

Honestly mate, the stereotyping in this instance is valid. I've asked several people of Asian persuasion about this and they laugh, acknowledge it to be true and then tell horror stories of their parents or grandparents almost wiping out bus loads of people whilst driving their shiny new Mercs or Beamers. I used to live in an heavily Asian-populated part of the city and it was a daily adventure just driving up and down the street.

Addison Lee Minicab drivers!!!! This company must only employ brick drivers

Middle Lane tossers

People from the Golders Green/Temple Fortune area... Generally of Jewish persuation (they have no grasp of junctions and giving way)

Chelsea tractor school run mums

Bus drivers (im a coach driver, theres such a difference)

People who use full beams on a motorway... WHY!!?!?? The motorway is generally straight you dpnt need to see all off it so stop blinding me

London cabbies. I understand your chasing the pound but doesnt give u the right to slam on infront of me to pick up punters, U-turn infront of me or just generally never use you indicators

You forgot the rickshaws down the west end. ****s the lot of em

Nothing on this earth rolls with a greater sense of entitlement than someone at the wheel of a Jaguar.

Er, of course they are entitled, they are in a Jaguar ffs.

Likewise a Mercedes driver - you don't buy a Mercedes and expect to have to queue behind Micras and Matizs... you are in a big luxury car, so you are entitled to be first and for everyone to move outta the way.

If I wanted to queue up and be treated like a common person, I wouldn't have spent so much money on a huge shiny car.

Back