• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Worst drivers?

Audi drivers. And the people who cant/refuse to use the left most lane on motorways - middle lane tossers. People who begin to move out THEN put their indicators on. People who sit at traffic lights not ready (being in gear) when the lights change.

Audi drivers. And the people who cant/refuse to use the left most lane on motorways - middle lane tossers. People who begin to move out THEN put their indicators on. People who sit at traffic lights not ready (being in gear) when the lights change.

THIS THIS THIS! I do not have a powerful car so am often unable to pull out into the outside lane to overtake these MLW without forcing other cars to have to slow down, so I often have no choice but to undertake them. If everyone used the left-most available lane then traffic would move a lot quicker and there would be far fewer hold-ups and accidents.

Black cab drivers for me.

Had to carry out an emergency stop a few weeks as a car pulled out from a parked position without looking or indicating in front of me. this cabbie got out of his cab and the next set of lights, started banging on my window shouting and screaming 'WHY THE fudge DID YOU STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOOOOOOOOOOAD?'... errr because I was going to smash into another car if i didnt, you utter cretin!

Wish I'd memorised his number plate, there were plenty of pedestrian witnesses who looked as shocked as I was. then again, shouldnt have come as much of a suprise, considering the cabbie was some fat chav wearing the finest jewels Argos had to offer.

Doesn't annoy me, but I've never understood why so many people need to speed every time they go out on the roads. So you get home a few minutes earlier, is it really worth it?

This gets me too. I like putting my foot down as much as the next man, but I do it on more suitable roads like motorways and country roads. I'll certainly stick to the speed limits in built up areas, i especially like annoying impatient tacos who come up and tailgate me flashing their lights while i adhere to the speed limit. Why should i break the law for you and go faster and risked getting pulled over or snapped by a camera?

THIS THIS THIS! I do not have a powerful car so am often unable to pull out into the outside lane to overtake these MLW without forcing other cars to have to slow down, so I often have no choice but to undertake them. If everyone used the left-most available lane then traffic would move a lot quicker and there would be far fewer hold-ups and accidents.
Agree, these are the worst. Motorways are often more or less dual carriageways because of these lazy cretins. They even do it in the middle of the night when the left lane is totally clear, makes no sense to me.

There are also some drivers who, on normal roads, seem to do 40 whatever happens, so will happily speed in a 30, tailgates galore, but then get to a 50 and their balls disappear and they hold everyone up. I hate these people.

I'm with you on that one. All Audi drivers seem to feel the need to speed up and overtake any BMW within sight and then slow down again. If the inferiority complex is that bad, just get a better job and a BMW and relax.

I'm with you on that one. All Audi drivers seem to feel the need to speed up and overtake any BMW within sight and then slow down again. If the inferiority complex is that bad, just get a better job and a BMW and relax.

Fanboy.

they lack the unreliablity of an Alfa and the nouveau riche stench of a Merc.

Fixed. ;)

In addition - Merc offer around three choices of colours these days - white, grey, or dark grey - with 5 shades of each. Honestly.

As for Audi drivers - most are driving overpriced Golfs / Jettas with leather interiors and the built quality/reliability of a SEAT/Skoda - soon after their purchase, having realised that cold fact the inevitable downer sets it - a 'I've just-about-made-it' car.

Actually where I live it depends on the roads. Along the country lanes its Nissan navara drivers who drive like tacos (male and female) but on bigger roads like the A303 its van drivers and reps who drive like tossers. This morning on a B road it was a Ford Focus driver who needed a slap.

With you all the way there fella. And people who drive at 35/40 regardless of the speed limit (i.e. they don't increase their speed when they come out of a town and into an area with a 60 limit).

Asian women. Could there be a worst combination?!

Almost got hit by one today. Not even any traffic on the road; just her car and mine. She somehow failed to see me and almost t-boned my car instead of waiting for me to finish my turn. Thank GHod she had a passenger with her to warn her of what a dumb-ass she was. I'm half-asian myself and I think all the flak that asians get for their driving is fully deserved.

Back