• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup QF - Brazil vs Colombia

My bad, I missed the numerous occasions you must have ****ged of Gareth Bale for being such a diving cheat.

For the record Naymar has been the most fouled player in the competition to date

Or at Spurs we condone diving as well.
The debate over whether Bale is a diver or not isn't one I have the time or inclination to get into again.

Suffice it to say that if you ask me "has Bale ever dived?" I'd answer yes, but I don't think he systematically makes it a part of his game (along with always pretending to be really hurt) in an attempt to get an edge.

Players like Neymar and Suarez do.

The debate over whether Bale is a diver or not isn't one I have the time or inclination to get into again.

Suffice it to say that if you ask me "has Bale ever dived?" I'd answer yes, but I don't think he systematically makes it a part of his game (along with always pretending to be really hurt) in an attempt to get an edge.

Players like Neymar and Suarez do.

I agree that Suarez is an uber cheat, Bale wouldn't ever stoop so low as to even think some of the things Suarez doesn. But I don't think that applies to Neymar.

Come on, some people's opinion on Bale does not equal 'we condone diving'.

To be clear I wasn't only referring to him but that is the most relevant example.

EDIT: Condone was perhaps not the best word to use, defend would have been better.

Last edited:
Quite a welcome for Colombias team when returning to Bogota today

a3owog.jpg

Feel sorry for Neymar, but in a way Brazil brought it upon themselves for their outrageous rough behaviour/tackling against Columbia. I've never seen such a dirty performance from a Brazil team

knee in the back is a really bad professional foul.
these sort of fouls are worse than biting, and video evidence should be used to cut it out.

Nawty, nawty Brazil [-X

@OptaJoe: 10 - Fernandinho has committed 10 fouls in his last two World Cup matches without being booked. Bruiser.

@OptaJoe: 1 - Brazil's most aggressive performance in a World Cup game (1966-2014). Graphic.

Bru9IPFCYAA2kbG.png:small

[VINE]MUDDblPhXZ2[/VINE]

Pretty damning I think.

Have anyone seen any other examples of players committing 10 fouls in a game without getting booked, never mind doing so two games in a row?

Seems ridiculous to me that they should keep getting away with that, been thoroughly unimpressed by this Brazil side this World Cup, hope they crash out in the Semi Finals.

Back