• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Which two teams will progress from the group?

• Uruguay and England

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Uruguay and Italy

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Uruguay and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England and Italy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • England and Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy and Costa Rica

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And there were people here who wanted Prandelli to coach us :)

Pirlo only has one gear sadly.

italy sacrifice too many of their players to use pirlo in the way they do. i actually think they would be better without him. hes a deep lying playmaker, not an attacker. he just can't win enough matches on his own to have players being sacrificed for him as if he is ronaldo, messi, suarez, bale.

He wasn't at the end there. He's so slow they had to bypass him to be able to create chances.

he wasnt the best on the pitch.. godin was.

best as a player, easily the best there. just a shame the likes of him and ronaldo look to be going home. Only thing that can save this WC now is Messi dragging Argentina to the trophy.

This is a significant step up from dispatching dross in qualifying. It's in Italy's interest that he calls it a day now.

oh well, he's won it all. dragged them to a world cup final and won it before. It was a tough ask at 35, at least he got to rip England apart one last time.

i doubt it.

i may very well be wrong in saying that italy would be better w/o pirlo. but to say italy arent big favourites to qualify for the worldcup in a group with denmark, czech rep., bulgaria, armenia, malta is surely stretching it.

i may very well be wrong in saying that italy would be better w/o pirlo. but to say italy arent big favourites to qualify for the worldcup in a group with denmark, czech rep., bulgaria, armenia, malta is surely stretching it.

without pirlo, buffon etc.. id say denmark will beat them and leave italy to lose in the play offs

best as a player, easily the best there. just a shame the likes of him and ronaldo look to be going home. Only thing that can save this WC now is Messi dragging Argentina to the trophy.

It's been a great tournament so far and it does not need a big name to save it. The unpredictability has made it very difficult to predict and I hope it carries on like that all the way to the final.

Back