• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women!

Nigel - take your daughter out to Nando's and see how your wife reacts

If she is cool, cool

If she goes mental again, bin her off

Thing is though.. why not tell the wife to be that

1. Your taking daughter to nando's
2. Ask her to come as well

Why would you want to exclude her? Surely you want her to be as fond and loving as you are towards the daughter, they are a couple afterall. IMO if you don't want her to come too, the least you can do is #1.

your daughter comes first. period.

she is your flesh and blood forever. who knows what will happen in the future with your partner and tbh if she is gonna get this upset and not understand something like this then you may want to consider things with her

Why would you want to exclude her? Surely you want her to be as fond and loving as you are towards the daughter, they are a couple afterall. IMO if you don't want her to come too, the least you can do is #1.

=D>

Because then you won't find out if she's a mentalist. She will just say "cool, see you there".

Unless she really is a double mentalist and goes mental when invited...

I have definitely found my 'soulmate'. We've been together 8 years, plenty of wonderful experiences and passion. We hardly ever argue and when I invariably do try to start one (which is more often than I care to admit), she know exactly how to calm things down. Strangely, when we first got together she was the exact opposite in every way of the type of girl I would normally go for.

I can be my true-self with my fiancee, which is essentially Larry David. The older I get, the more it will morph into my everyday interactions and existence. You have all been warned...

Same here mate. They do say opposites attract

I class myself a very very lucky bloke to have a wife who loves football and Spurs as much as me and would not change her for the world

I class myself a very very lucky bloke to have a wife who loves football and Spurs as much as me and would not change her for the world

Good to hear! You really are mate, in fact, that's one area where the better half falls down!

I love that she appreciates how much of my life is devoted to a bloody football club, but I'm still not sure I can ever forgive her for bringing out a copy of Heat magazine the last time I too her to The Lane ;)

See I couldnt do that. I need an opposite, I need a girl who doesnt like football or at the least hates spurs.

it's not excluding her, it's giving your daughter time to express her feelings where conflicts with her mothers nemesis can be forgotten

It is excluding her.. by not telling her your keeping secrets also.

Mothers nemesis!! hahaha So the daughter is the jealous one now!

There is nothing wrong in telling his wife to be that he is taking his daughter to Nando's. Not telling will only cause problems. Earache, which as I sad earlier.. try to avoid.. it will mean a better life.

Its like you guys are really over protective, is doing no favours when down the line you surely want your daughter to have some kind of relationship with your partner.

How to solve the issue.. women and girls like shopping.. giv'em both some lolly and send'em loose on Bluewater or something. Let them bond, whilst you sit and have 4 cups of coffee reading or pop of to watch a movie in the cinema there. Shopping beats all jealousy and evilness in women.

Good to hear! You really are mate, in fact, that's one area where the better half falls down!

I love that she appreciates how much of my life is devoted to a bloody football club, but I'm still not sure I can ever forgive her for bringing out a copy of Heat magazine the last time I too her to The Lane ;)

Thats quality, I bet your face was a picture

Big day tomorrow!

Wish me luck....papping it big time but off to barbados on monday for the honeymoon!!!

maybe when I come back we will have a new manager...

Good luck mate! Not just tomorrow but for many times in to the future ;)

I hope you have a spectacular day to remember!

good luck

it might sound obvious but remember to stop and look around once in a while and enjoy it, it's a busy day and can easily go by in a blur

don't slow down drinking either, that will let the tiredness in, power through it, the only time you shouldn't have a drink in your hand is the ceremony itself

Mate don't do it, do a runner take it from someone who has been married twice and is currently married, it is worse then hell I wonder if I was I hitler in a previous life but even that would not be karma for the sheer hell marriage is.
If you do not take my advice I wish you luck...your going to need it. Women are mental, I mean people are mental in general but women on a whole different level.

Back