• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women!

Mate don't do it, do a runner take it from someone who has been married twice and is currently married, it is worse then hell I wonder if I was I hitler in a previous life but even that would not be karma for the sheer hell marriage is.
If you do not take my advice I wish you luck...your going to need it. Women are mental, I mean people are mental in general but women on a whole different level.

Boo to the naysayer! :lol:

All the best Nigey mate. I got married pretty young (23) and we're still going strong 13 years later so if I have any advice, it's that if you keep it fun and work hard for each other then marriage is a wonderful thing.

All the best Nigey. Forget what they tell you, it's YOUR day, not the brides. Drink up, hit the dance floor and live it up.

(it'll be the last chance you get)

"celebrating" our 8 year anniversary today.

Thanks to all.....

barbados beach club in answer to an earlier question.....rinsed myself getting us there!

Up nice and early...mainly worried about my speech and forgetting thank-you's!

I had a first date lastnight, went for a lovely meal, good conversation all night too, she is absolutely lovely and just what I want in a woman....

Big day tomorrow!

Wish me luck....papping it big time but off to barbados on monday for the honeymoon!!!

maybe when I come back we will have a new manager...

Good luck today matey, dont get ****ed and caught fingering one of the bridesmaids...

Good luck Nigey, hope you both have a fantastic day. Yes do enjoy yourself and have a few drinks but don't over-do it as your marriage might not get off to a good start :)

Can you make that judgement based on 1 date though?

I'd definitely say no. I met a woman who I thought was the perfect woman for me in the past. We seemed to connect so well, she was a stunner and I thought things would go well from there.

Turns out that she had two sides to her; a total Dr Jeckyll and Mrs Hyde. One minute sweet, fun and great to be with. The next minute, she'd lose her head over relatively nothing! She's snap and her behaviour was impossible to deal with.

Still Mark, maybe things will be different for you with your's.

I'd definitely say no. I met a woman who I thought was the perfect woman for me in the past. We seemed to connect so well, she was a stunner and I thought things would go well from there.

Turns out that she had two sides to her; a total Dr Jeckyll and Mrs Hyde. One minute sweet, fun and great to be with. The next minute, she'd lose her head over relatively nothing! She's snap and her behaviour was impossible to deal with.

Still Mark, maybe things will be different for you with your's.

Well if she gets a puncture he can just get another one from the catalogue.

A Swiss court has awarded £2.6bn in a record-breaking divorce settlement to the former wife of the Russian oligarch who owns AS Monaco football club.

The ruling, dated 13 May but not made public until Monday, deprives billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev of 4bn Swiss francs – half of his immense fortune – in what Elena Rybolovlev's lawyer called "the most expensive divorce in history".

Marc Bonnant said he believed the settlement set an all-time record. "Compared to cases like [the London-based oligarch Boris] Berezovsky, the advantage is that it's an official judgment, not something sneaky behind the scenes."

The ex-wife of Berezovsky, Galina Besharova, notched up Britain's costliest divorce in 2011 when he agreed to pay her £220m. But details remained secret in that "amicable settlement".

Rybolovlev's lawyer, Tetiana Bersheda, announced on Monday evening that the oligarch would appeal against the judgment.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/19/russian-oligarchs-former-wife-wins-record-breaking-divorce-settlement

I had a first date lastnight, went for a lovely meal, good conversation all night too, she is absolutely lovely and just what I want in a woman....

Had 3 dates now and I think my relationship status of single will be soon be changing, she is awesome, very happy

Hahahahah, nah, saw her again today, she is the best thing to happen to me for a longtime

Been a good year for you mate then what with being cured of your disease I am happy for you.

This thread is useless without pictures, I promise not to judge her but if she is hot I will have a **** but the is no harm in that is there it's just a ****.

Been a good year for you mate then what with being cured of your disease I am happy for you.

This thread is useless without pictures, I promise not to judge her but if she is hot I will have a **** but the is no harm in that is there it's just a ****.

Excuse me, if you're referring to me in remission from Crohn's that happened 13 years ago but thanks for your words

Back