• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women!

You guys hate women and you all seem to be in relationships, spare a thought for us poor paupers who are dating who get driven crazy by women haha - its a whirlwind of emotions out there.

Nigel - take your daughter out to Nando's and see how your wife reacts

If she is cool, cool

If she goes mental again, bin her off

I have definitely found my 'soulmate'. We've been together 8 years, plenty of wonderful experiences and passion. We hardly ever argue and when I invariably do try to start one (which is more often than I care to admit), she know exactly how to calm things down. Strangely, when we first got together she was the exact opposite in every way of the type of girl I would normally go for.

I can be my true-self with my fiancee, which is essentially Larry David. The older I get, the more it will morph into my everyday interactions and existence. You have all been warned...

women should be avoided the week before their period, the week of it and the week after it. so you get one normal week a month with them

11 years of marriage and still dont understand them at all

women should be avoided the week before their period, the week of it and the week after it. so you get one normal week a month with them

11 years of marriage and still dont understand them at all

Ovulation occurs in the second week (I think if I remember my biology correctly), the ironic thing is that is when a woman is at her horniest no? Usually the best time haha

I have definitely found my 'soulmate'. We've been together 8 years, plenty of wonderful experiences and passion. We hardly ever argue and when I invariably do try to start one (which is more often than I care to admit), she know exactly how to calm things down. Strangely, when we first got together she was the exact opposite in every way of the type of girl I would normally go for.

I can be my true-self with my fiancee, which is essentially Larry David. The older I get, the more it will morph into my everyday interactions and existence. You have all been warned...

Hardly argue? You got a great cracking egg there haha. I do think guys and gals change after being in a settled relationship or getting married - hence the whole 'she/he changed' comments. Then again im not married so not first hand experience.

Hardly argue? You got a great cracking egg there haha. I do think guys and gals change after being in a settled relationship or getting married - hence the whole 'she/he changed' comments. Then again im not married so not first hand experience.

Mate, I really have! She's just the most patient, easy-going person I have met. Plus, she still his this wonderful faith in humanity that really helps me keep level-headed about anything negative I experience.

Proof that you don't need tension and arguments to have passion and fire in a relationship. It's taken me a while to get to this stage though, I have a previous track record of quite volatile relationships due to the type of girls I used to attracted/was attracted to.

Mate, I really have! She's just the most patient, easy-going person I have met. Plus, she still his this wonderful faith in humanity that really helps me keep level-headed about anything negative I experience.

Proof that you don't need tension and arguments to have passion and fire in a relationship. It's taken me a while to get to this stage though, I have a previous track record of quite volatile relationships due to the type of girls I used to attracted/was attracted to.

She have a sister or anything?

ps - I do like a good argument only its a) about something I know a great deal about and b) I win

Back