• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Just on the views that "Chelsea don't need another attacking mid type player". This evening's game had me thinking - how the hell are WE going to keep everyone happy in that position?

3 spaces behind Soldado, and so far i've counted the following who could fill it...

Chadli
Siggy
Lennon
Townsend
Holtby
Dembele (though this is far from ideal, but can't see how he'll shift Sandro/Paulinho/Capoue in the middle two)
Will.i.an (potentially)

...and we're still calling for Lamela regardless of whether Willian signs!!?

The irony is, that even with both Willian and Lamela, i'd still say we're missing a good no.10 who can play off Soldado. The irony.

Artur Petrosyan @arturpetrosyan

Willian could now end up at Chelsea. They offer #Anzhi €40m, five more than #THFC. (via @dmitriy_f1re)

Such as? Can't think of many similar availabke alternatives and we don't really have anyone decent who can play in that 'no 10' position (and please don't say Siggy)

Erikson, Pjanic, Diego, Pastore, Sneijder, Kaka,

Just on the views that "Chelsea don't need another attacking mid type player". This evening's game had me thinking - how the hell are WE going to keep everyone happy in that position?

3 spaces behind Soldado, and so far i've counted the following who could fill it...

Chadli
Siggy
Lennon
Townsend
Dembele (though this is far from ideal, but can't see how he'll shift Sandro/Paulinho/Capoue in the middle two)
Will.i.an (potentially)

...and we're still calling for Lamela regardless of whether Willian signs!!?

The irony is, that even with both Willian and Lamela, i'd still say we're missing a good no.10 who can play off Soldado. The irony.

Really? He's better than all of them imo.

I mean that i don't think AVB will play Dembele in the middle two, and would rather he played further up the pitch. But i personally don't think he's effective enough in that central role of the front three.

I still also have major doubts over his ability to last more than 70mins in a high intensity game!! Always seems to get withdrawn.

The bids getting bigger thought it was 37? Come on guys lets have it right

Unlike Sky, this guy I'm inclined to believe. He says Chelsea want Eto'o as well and they're willing to cover some of the €20 million he's already been paid upfront for this season's salary.

Erikson, Pjanic, Diego, Pastore, Sneijder, Kaka,

Pastiore was linked to us a few weeks back but appears we went for Willian when anzhi made him available, probably at AVB's request.

I think Pastore would make sense, he's an awese player, very creative but doesn't play all the time for PSG since they bought Lucas.

He isn't a winger though really his best position is in the hole where he played for Palermo

some people seriously .... get their knickers in a right knot ... who gives a monkeys? Someone else of equal measure will come, surely Levy has surprised even the die hard out there ... one being me.

Pastiore was linked to us a few weeks back but appears we went for Willian when anzhi made him available, probably at AVB's request.

I think Pastore would make sense, he's an awese player, very creative but doesn't play all the time for PSG since they bought Lucas.

He isn't a winger though really his best position is in the hole where he played for Palermo

Pastore and Lamella .. behave!

Artur Petrosyan @arturpetrosyan

Willian could now end up at Chelsea. They offer #Anzhi €40m, five more than #THFC. (via @dmitriy_f1re)

That makes no difference surely s they already accepted our bid

Unless they can retrospectively reject our bid... I dont know

That makes no difference surely s they already accepted our bid

Unless they can retrospectively reject our bid... I dont know

If we have it in writing, maybe. Could be dependent on the player agreeing terms as well, hence the very public nature of this bid. I'm sure Joorabchian knew all about it anyway, but doesn't hurt to get it out there.

Back