• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Twitter Ian Abrahams @BroadcastMoose
AVB says he has no knowledge of Chelsea's reported interest in Willian - The Blues have also refused to comment on speculation about him

I still think it's quite likely that we'll sign Willian.

If we don't though I feel somewhat confident that there will be others coming in. Raphael Honigstein tweeted the other day that Baldini had started the chase for Bale replacements 4 weeks ago. Willian only really came on the market recently. I think we would have more targets than just Lamela in our sights.

The way we moved from Villa to Benteke to Soldado earlier in the window was very impressive. I'm not overly excited about the prospect of Eriksen signing myself, but I'm sure there are players out there that Baldini and AVB can agree on that would be significant upgrades on our current lot and with the potential to really push on.

Lamela and Eriksen would cost £35 - £40 mill it then gives us the extra £20M to use somewhere else.

Plenty of talent out there plus now we have the money. Only problem is if Bale goes before we get more players in the transfer fees are going to increase over night as the world will know were cash rich.

If Willian ends up here I can see all the agents involved in the Willian deal coming away with a couple of million each and someone in Chelsea pocketing a fair few quid for causing this fuss.

Absolutely.

It's all about greed and last-minute filth in this case. Joorchabian really is a scumbag. I still cannot fathom how football hasn't found a way to kick him out of the game...probably got too many grubby fingers in too many official pies. ****er.

Frankly, **** the lot of them...we move on...

Unbelievable to think that in a window where we got Paulinho, Chadli, Soldado and Capoue we could still feel aggrieved and disappointed! Amazing! I think I'm going to take a small dose of perspective here and chill out LOL...

Such as? Can't think of many similar availabke alternatives and we don't really have anyone decent who can play in that 'no 10' position (and please don't say Siggy)

Really, no Number 10s out there that we can get for 30mil? ... Avb and Baldini probably have a list longer than this thread and then some.

We are not struggling for funds, put it that way.

Absolutely.

It's all about greed and last-minute filth in this case. Joorchabian really is a scumbag. I still cannot fathom how football hasn't found a way to kick him out of the game...probably got too many grubby fingers in too many official pies. ****er.

Frankly, **** the lot of them...we move on...

Unbelievable to think that in a window where we got Paulinho, Chadli, Soldado and Capoue we could still feel aggrieved and disappointed! Amazing! I think I'm going to take a small dose of perspective here and chill out LOL...

Thats very true - I think most would feel agrieved because in the process we lost Bale and dont have that creativity. Today i think people are jumping the gun a bit as they were extremely poor opposition.

I think we will bring in four/five more players. CB, LB, Striker (young one) and a winger or two

Latest rumour doing the rounds is "Chelsea's bid was too later and we're just waiting for the permit and he's ours" don't shoot me!

Such as? Can't think of many similar availabke alternatives and we don't really have anyone decent who can play in that 'no 10' position (and please don't say Siggy)

The fact that you or I do not know is irrelevant mate. I do not know about you but I knew fook all about Capoue until we were linked to him. Maybe Hotby could play in the number 10 position, that was his natural position for in Germany for both club and country. What about Christian Eriksen he is a number 10 and he is available?

[/B]

The fact that you or I do not know is irrelevant mate. I do not know about you but I knew fook all about Capoue until we were linked to him. Maybe Hotby could play in the number 10 position, that was his natural position for in Germany for both club and country. What about Christian Eriksen he is a number 10 and he is available?

Sorry to stray,but whats the score with this guy. How serious is his injury?

Back