• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's ever played it in his career to date. Like most modern managers 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 (i.e. with or without a #10) are his two primary formations.

Not really, 4231 is looking jaded and out of sync with modern football nowadays. Look at the WC England are playing it and look like they are picking up tactics/formations left behind 4 years ago while the rest of the world has moved on.

Not really, 4231 is looking jaded and out of sync with modern football nowadays. Look at the WC England are playing it and look like they are picking up tactics/formations left behind 4 years ago while the rest of the world has moved on.

I don't know. If you look at the most progressive/cutting edge sides at the WC - Germany and Colombia both play 4-2-3-1, whilst Chile use their odd 3-4-3.

Of the other teams that have done reasonably well Argentina and France are 4-3-3, and Holland use that 5-3-2.

I think the world in general is moving from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 (and yes - England will probably catch up in about a decade), but I think the #10 is far from dead, so having the versatility to do both (which Eriksen, Holtby and Chadli being able to play both ACM and WF enables us to) is ideal.

Aha the article says Remy wants CL football and Bony wants to join Liverpool. Yeah, Spurs may as well pull out then

That must mean Poch is happy with Ade, Soldado and Kane

Or he has identified somebody else instead.
Or we're aware that their clubs are trying to play off various clubs against each other to increase bids so we're playing it cool for while.
Or we have word from the player's agents that they prefer other clubs.
Or we can't find any club out there who will take Ade or Soldado off of our hands for more than 50p and bag of marbles.
Or the Mirror were a bit short of transfer news and needed to fill a few column inches so just made it up.

Lekhwiya boss Laudrup keep tabs on his former striker Bony

Lekhwiya are keeping a keen eye on developments with Wilfried Bony at Swansea.

Liverpool like the Ivory Coast striker but their reservations over his wages plus Swansea's demands for £25million have put that deal on ice.

Tottenham have an interest but have yet to follow up with a bid while Everton see him as an alternative to Romelu Lukaku but would have similar fears over the finances.

Michael Laudrup brought Bony to Wales and is keen to strengthen his new club in Qatar. He missed out on a deal for Michu who joined Napoli instead but will see if Bony wants to move to Lekhwiya.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...-Benzema-Wilfried-Bony-attracts-Lekhwiya.html

i think the Bony transfer will be this summers deadline day last minute special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back