• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wigan Win or Wigan Draw?

Arse 4/11..........WHAT!

must be match fix...............wigan 7/1......someone knows something....errr PP does ....dodgy pen comming up!

:ross: odds on ennit............

Arsenal vs Wigan: Only Wigan (16) have made more errors leading to goals in the PL this season than Arsenal (14)

Arse 4/11..........WHAT!

must be match fix...............wigan 7/1......someone knows something....errr PP does ....dodgy pen comming up!

:ross: odds on ennit............
The bookies' assumption is prsumably that Wigan will still be emotionally and physically drained from their prodigious performance against City and therefore unable to rise to the occasion again so soon after.

Also the expectation that Wigan will subconsciously excuse themselves from putting in yet another enormous effort having just won silverware.

As usual when it comes to the last hurdle, the fudging cards are stacked in Arse***'s favour. It was already going to be a huge ask without the intervention of the Cup Final.

So our only realistic hope is for lightning to somehow strike twice for Wigan within the space of three days.

Not going to happen is it.

Depending on which stats you look at Wigan have between 25 - 30% chance of getting something. Although these figures are based on relative strength and form. They don't factor in the draining effect of the cup final or that fact that Wigan have to win. Hence a draw maybe less likely for Wigan if they're throwing the keeper up with 5 mins left left them even more exposed to losing everything.

So despite everything that’s been said, Saudi Sportswashing Machine at SJP is a much better bet for Arsenal to drop points. Most sites that do football stats have that at 50 / 50 - Arsenal win / Saudi Sportswashing Machine win or draw. You could argue that’s also more heavily weighted in Arsenal favour but it's still a better shot than Wigan.

I remain ever optimistic. AVB deserves some luck and I believe he will get it and finish in 4th

I think that Wigan will give everything but just come up short, 1-1 draw which will suit us perfectly!

I remain ever optimistic. AVB deserves some luck and I believe he will get it and finish in 4th

Also for once Arsenal actually deserve some bad luck !!!

After Chelsea they must be the 2nd luckiest team in the league for dodgy pens and offside goals, etc

Tonight is going to be horrible to watch. I have a nasty feeling Walcott will put them 1 up after just 3 minutes again.

I usually don't watch Arsenal as they always seem to do well when I do, but the game tonight is like a car crash getting hit by a meteor.

Back