• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wigan Win or Wigan Draw?

Wigan lost against Swansea last week at home ffs. Also will be their 3th game in a weeks time while the scum will have had a 10 days rest. Also think they're unbeaten since our defeat.

Ok, I agree on that it can be hard playing 3 games in one long week, but like we have seen alot of times rest over a week can do something about the momentum and speed in a team.

I think the teams in pl are alot closer that the table say. And every year we get teams fighting for there life winning against top half teams.

I realy see a draw here, and it would be the best for us.

Time to have abit of "luck".

3 times we have been robbed for CL play. 1 goal that was in agains Manu, lasagne, and cheatski.

I was gonna put £100 down but the odds are so bricky it isn't worth it. A double with them beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine too might be your best bet.

What about a fiver on each of the scenarios which see them finish 4th which someone posted in another thread - 60 quid on 12 seperate trebles pretty much

Haven't looked in to the odds so may not be worth it

What about a fiver on each of the scenarios which see them finish 4th which someone posted in another thread - 60 quid on 12 seperate trebles pretty much

Haven't looked in to the odds so may not be worth it

But I dont want to win the money, I would put easy 100£ on Arsenal if that would meen they lost....

Much as I would love to see Wigan get something, I just cant see it.

It is a massive ask for Wigan right after the Cup final, especially being their 3rd game in 10 days. Can only see one outcome sadly. We had no real favours recently, bar the United and Everton draws at Arsenal. Just get the feeling it seems no matter what we do it wont be enough.

Very proud that we have at least taken it to the final day, and in the process set a couple of team PL records on the road.

Law of averages says we get a bit of luck on the final day to even out some bad luck in recent seasons, but when it comes to Spurs, law of averages goes out of the window.

My feelings too. After last season, I really am struggling to be optimistic about our chances, even if it's a draw I can see us getting a drwa sunday - due to dodgy decisions/bad luck/freak storm blowing the ball into the net.

Whatever happens, we are in a much better place than last year, and also a much stronger position to smash it next season.

I was gonna put £100 down but the odds are so bricky it isn't worth it. A double with them beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine too might be your best bet.

I think the best money is in Arsenal to finish 4th. £100 will win you £66 on Betfair.

I like Wigan. They are perhaps the most like able club in the PL. Fantastic chairman and a fantastic manager. It´s a bit of a freak situation they find themselves in, and they don´t deserve it. It´s a pity that Saudi Sportswashing Machine is safe because if you look at their form since Christmas, they DESERVE to go down, Wigan don't. If there is a footballing GHod, or if Karma exists, we will see a Wigan win tonight. Everything else is just pure evil...

Back