• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

Sitting at my desk doing my work, and this lad walks up, introduces himself and puts out his hand to shake mine as he is a Spurs fan too.

It took me back a bit, this guy was really nice, noticed I was Spurs with the amount of Spurs stuff I had on my desk, bearing in mind I've never seen him in my life before we start taking about Spurs like we had known each other for years and we both said the exact same things and to cut a long story short both stressed how important Sunday is.

Nice to meet fans like that and have something in common right away, for people who have never met.

COYS

did he shake with his left hand?

Had our works conference at Brighton earlier this week. To be honest I dont really enjoy going to them, find them a chore more than a break. At the evening meal you all get split up and have to sit on a table with a Manager from each of the Companys different regions, 80% of who you hardly know
Luckily this year got sat next to a Spurs fan from Basildon, which made the night far more enjoyable, spent most the evening just chattting Spurs, as well as finding out the Sales Director 2 seats away was an Arsenal ST.

Usually the best part of the whole thing is the fact that the CEO is a massive Spurs fan, when he makes his end of Conference speech, he always gets a Spurs mention in right away.
Couple of years ago the conference was held on the 2 days around the FA Cup replay at Leeds, when they introduced him on stage they showed a clip of Defoe's 3rd goal. Class way to start the speech

Got one spurs fan and he is my boss, but he is a cnut as I have mentioned before so we hardly talk about spurs, pretty sad really.

But yea football is an international language ad with reasonable people u can have good banter and it makes my work a lot easier to do, 20% of my conversations at work are about football. The remaining 80% is with u tossers....

:)

Final three matches...COYS and let's find some unity!

...some very fair comments on how absurd and polarizing the Redknapp debates have become. I am not innocent. So time to move on for me, and this is my attempt to do so.

Let's hope the boys, and Harry, rediscover the things which made it work earlier this season, 'cos if they do, and if we win our final 3 games, we are guaranteed a top 4 finish...and if West Bwom can do us a favor, then maybe even 3rd. Woy would be new hewo!

It can certainly be done, we just need to believe, we need simple, hard commitment, we need to work our collective gonad*s off when we DON'T have the ball as much as when we do, and we need a little bit of plain ol' Lady Luck. Just a bit.

So COYS...LET'S fudging 'AVE IT!!!!

Is Woy still managing West Bwom until the end of the season then?

have to admit i have not been paying attention to that.

That was stated earlier as one of the stipulations West Brom made before they would agree to allow the FA to talk to him.

Am I allowed in here?

If so, COME ON YOU 'fudging' SPURS

3 points tomorrow will hopefully open one gap, and close another

Am I allowed in here?

If so, COME ON YOU 'fudging' SPURS

3 points tomorrow will hopefully open one gap, and close another

Of course you are mate, we're all Spurs...don't be silly, at the end of the day, if we somehow scrape third we'll all be trying to hug each other FFS! But I do have to reiterate, I don't make things up mate, honestly, not my style ;-)

COYS

and i agree entirely. the support of the fans could be the deciding factor in where we end up finishing. surely being united as a fan-base is far more important than any petty squabbles over managers or tactical ideas.

Back