• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

COYFS!! Let's all get behind the team and push them on to 3 points tonight. We don't support Tottenham for the glory top 4 or not Can't Smile Without You!

TTID !!! COYS !!! TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!

Grief, out of breath, getting old ... TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!TTID !!! COYS !!!

COYS! Lets take 3 points and see where it leaves us in relation to Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine come 10pm.

fudging right...

let's pull together these last 3 games... no in-fighting, no 'Anti-Harry' phalanx, let's just support the cause... sing for the shirt... and if, come the final whistle of the Champions League final, it's all gone tits up 'cos we still didn't qualify for the CL... THEN we can unleash hell on letting 3rd place slip so clumsily...

until that dark day...

COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS!!!!

Positive hat on

With England out of the question can see Harry being super motivated now - gotta prove to the Club he is worthy of a new contract i think after our collapse.

Which should mean good things fir us this season!

Positive hat on

With England out of the question can see Harry being super motivated now - gotta prove to the Club he is worthy of a new contract i think after our collapse.

Which should mean good things fir us this season!

I get you confused with Gutterboy

You the guy that hates Harry and Defoe?

I get you confused with Gutterboy

You the guy that hates Harry and Defoe?

Gutterboy ?

i don't hate Defoe at all - i don't like Harry the person. as a manager he has done well for us no doubting that at all - i think our collapse, as well as last seasons, shows we have some problems with fitness training/possibly rotation - more importantly to me it suggests he thought he was off to England and let himself take his eye off the ball - and we suffered because of it.

when i thought it was just a blip i actually came out and backed Harry - it wasn't until it dragged on and to me became more than just a blip - when i thought it was down to him dreaming of England, that is when i changed my opinion and decided he should go/i wanted him to leave. if England never came calling likelihood is that i would still be in favor of Redknapp - my new worry is that should he stay what happens if he gets linked to another club which he would consider - would we fall apart again for the same reasons ? I want a 100% focused manager to take us forward, these past few months have raise questions as to whether Harry is that man, in my mind at least.

Last edited:
Gutterboy ?

i don't hate Defoe at all - i don't like Harry the person. as a manager he has done well for us no doubting that at all - i think our collapse, as well as last seasons, shows we have some problems with fitness training/possibly rotation - more importantly to me it suggests he thought he was off to England and let himself take his eye off the ball - and we suffered because of it.

when i thought it was just a blip i actually came out and backed Harry - it wasn't until it dragged on and to me became more than just a blip - when i thought it was down to him dreaming of England, that is when i changed my opinion and decided he should go/i wanted him to leave. if England never came calling likelihood is that i would still be in favor of Redknapp - my new worry is that should he stay what happens if he gets linked to another club which he would consider - would we fall apart again for the same reasons ? I want a 100% focused manager to take us forward, these past few months have raise questions as to whether Harry is that man, in my mind at least.

Yeah you know the guy - the boy who lives in the gutter? ha.

Nah i just didnt know.

I have a dream . . .

Us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine win our last 2 games.

United win the league denying Money City!

Scum and blue Scum out of the Champions league and us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine in!

Sounds too good to be true!

Lets believe!!!

Us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine win our last 2 games.

United win the league denying Money City!

Scum and blue Scum out of the Champions league and us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine in!

Sounds too good to be true!

Lets believe!!!

and Munich to win the final

7-0

There's just been so many twists this season, and I can't see us winning our final two games even if they are only Villa and Fulham - It's Spurs and that's the way we roll....

Back