• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

I have ALWAYS believed! I call upon the collective power of the OMT Gods, Bassong's Suspension and Rosie the Dog to bring us home to Glory Glory.

To dare is to motherfudging DO.

COYS

...some very fair comments on how absurd and polarizing the Redknapp debates have become. I am not innocent. So time to move on for me, and this is my attempt to do so.

Let's hope the boys, and Harry, rediscover the things which made it work earlier this season, 'cos if they do, and if we win our final 3 games, we are guaranteed a top 4 finish...and if West Bwom can do us a favor, then maybe even 3rd. Woy would be new hewo!

It can certainly be done, we just need to believe, we need simple, hard commitment, we need to work our collective gonad*s off when we DON'T have the ball as much as when we do, and we need a little bit of plain ol' Lady Luck. Just a bit.

So COYS...LET'S fudging 'AVE IT!!!!

The interesting thing about the Redknapp debate is that we are on course for another top 6 finish, the first time in 47 years that we would have achieved 3 consecutive top 6 finishes, who knew?

me. shows how brick we've generally been in the league until jol came along.

6 years out of 7 in europe. never been close to consistency like that before although obviously we would have in the 60s if there'd been the same number of european places back then

Woy owes us fow the FA not buying Hawwy fow 10-15 mil. If he gets a draw with "The Awse", we'll call it even.

------

I love him really, he's like an angry penguin that hates losing.

I've posted some banter about Woy on Facebook myself, but the front page of The Sun today is a fudging disgrace.

It's absolutely disgusting. And a quite extraordinary lapse in editorial judgement given you think they'd have learned their lesson after their "Bonkers Bruno" headline. I expect a lot of heat on them for it, all deserved.

And the fact that they are all over the news themselves for being owned by a ****, and hacking a dead girls phone amongst other disgraceful acts.

It's absolutely disgusting. And a quite extraordinary lapse in editorial judgement given you think they'd have learned their lesson after their "Bonkers Bruno" headline. I expect a lot of heat on them for it, all deserved.

Whats the headline? Is it taking the mick out of his speech impediment?

If so thats fairly disgusting for a national newspaper, especially when the guy has just been appointed to coach of the england team.

Whats the headline? Is it taking the mick out of his speech impediment?

If so thats fairly disgusting for a national newspaper, especially when the guy has just been appointed to coach of the england team.

Bwing on the euwos! (We'll see you in Ukwaine against Fwance)

Just by going on their website i feel like my IQ has gone down..

Bwing on the euwos! (We'll see you in Ukwaine against Fwance)

Just by going on their website i feel like my IQ has gone down..

Written by macarons for macarons. By definition, half the population has below average IQ and so their market is always there. No point getting wound up about it, just leave them to it.

Back