• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

There's just been so many twists this season, and I can't see us winning our final two games even if they are only Villa and Fulham - It's Spurs and that's the way we roll....

I know what you are saying! but COME ON!!!!! let the football gods shine down on us for a change!

harr1984;100435[B said:
]There's just been so many twists this season[/B], and I can't see us winning our final two games even if they are only Villa and Fulham - It's Spurs and that's the way we roll....
Which is exactly why the Fascists + The Arse could be left with red faces come the end of the season. So could we though, and I'm willing to take that risk.

I know what you are saying! but COME ON!!!!! let the football gods shine down on us for a change!

Let's hope so! I'm as optimistic as anyone in general, but when it comes to Spurs I just have no confidence! I'm not confident of beating Villa away, and even if we do that just makes me think we will mess it up when the level of expectancy is at it's greatest against Fulham at home. Praying to be proved wrong though,and at least this board has its mojo back and not filled with pages of manager bashing. COYS

Imagine that tho, say we beat Villa and BMJ knows that we need to win vs them, you think he might have a word with the players?

Put it this way - if we dont get third we only have ourselves to blame.

By the way I think WBA WILL beat Arse or at the very least draw

All I care about is us making CL football. If that means Arsenal make it too or City win the league, I'm fine with it.

Ideal situation is of course the one you suggested. Its all in our hands, 2 wins is all we need

COYS

My bad, made a balls up in my head with the points. Confused myself into somehow thinking a win tomorrow would put us 2 clear of arse, but alas, it will only be 1.
Apologies all, the excitement gets to you at my age.

I have just become such a pessimist. I cant help it. All I can concentrate on is our game tomorrow. Win that. I know Martin Jol is lurking in the background and a very good Fulham side. Plenty of things could go wrong for all teams involved still. Gut wrenching stuff.

Put it this way - if we dont get third we only have ourselves to blame.

By the way I think WBA WILL beat Arse or at the very least draw

Yep, they appear to have hit a bad patch again at the wrong time. WBA is a tough place to go. Just got to concentrate on winning our two games though and it doesn't matter! :)

I have just become such a pessimist. I cant help it. All I can concentrate on is our game tomorrow. Win that. I know Martin Jol is lurking in the background and a very good Fulham side. Plenty of things could go wrong for all teams involved still. Gut wrenching stuff.

I hope to GHod it is in Jols hands at if we beat villa, all he hears is I love Martin Jol, its 0 - 1 at half time from a Johnson penalty and he makes 3 subs with Senderos going upfront in a 3-6-1

I hope to GHod it is in Jols hands at if we beat villa, all he hears is I love Martin Jol, its 0 - 1 at half time from a Johnson penalty and he makes 3 subs with Senderos going upfront in a 3-6-1

Tbh we wouldn't want Harry to throw a Spurs game because Pompey have a chance at finishing above Southampton so I'm not expecting and favours from Jol.

Would love it if he didn't go out of his way to psych his players up though

John Terry has tweeted that he's sad to miss the Champions League Final but will probably watch it at Christine Bleakley's house

the sun took the tinkle out of Woy Hodgson and his speech impediment.
A spokesman for FIFA said we can't wait for him to talk about Englands latest world ranking.

Back