• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

Imagine that tho, say we beat Villa and BMJ knows that we need to win vs them, you think he might have a word with the players?

As posted in anotehr thread. How uncanny that the man that got so near to bringing CL football to WHL, could be the one to deny us at the final hurdle, or....his team lose and Martin Jol does manage to give us a Champions League spot.

Going to be a weird atmospehere for sure. Normally I would be happy to sing a few Jol songs next weekend, but I think on this occasion I think we need to concentrate on getting behind our own team and sing our hearts out with Spurs songs

Jol is clearly still (understandably) bitter about the way it ended at Spurs. He'd love to deny us or more acurately to deny Levy.

I think you're right. I think a few Jol songs will be in order at 5pm, but I think we all need to focus on getting behind Spurs from the off next Sunday

922c7_ORIG-internet_police.jpg

Not for the faint hearted, but thought of the ultimate nightmare scenario last night....

Villa 0 - 2 Spurs

WBA 1 - 1 Arsenal
Spurs 0 - 1 Fulham

Bayern 1 - 2 Chelsea

....... Spurs miss out on Champions League on goals for.

Not for the faint hearted, but thought of the ultimate nightmare scenario last night....

Villa 0 - 2 Spurs

WBA 1 - 1 Arsenal
Spurs 0 - 1 Fulham

Bayern 1 - 2 Chelsea

....... Spurs miss out on Champions League on goals for.

Now thats pessimism for you!!!

Well the dream did not last long! City did for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and we only got a point at Villa. Still 1 point behind the scum, lets hope West Brom who have nothing to play for put in one of those un-nervy performances teams with nothing to play for do and get a point of le Scum to send Roy off happy and we get a win over Fulham. Its still possible lads!!

Gotta hope Arsenal fudge up again. We really are disgraceful, thrown away chance after chance for 3rd.

Gotta hope Arsenal fudge up again. We really are disgraceful, thrown away chance after chance for 3rd.

Thats just too much. Disgraceful? it just football. You cant say the team did not put in effort today. Even with 10 men we were all over them. We need a little bit of guile or luck against teams that park the bus on us. We dominated the game and if I was a Villa fan i would be disgusted seeing my team get run at home by 10 men. We still have a chance of 3rd, its not over yet. Who would have thought Norwich would get a draw yesterday after the way they played against Liverpool, and coming from 3-2 down after the rapist turned it around.

I can see the WBA players giving it all for Roy's last game, we only need them to nick a point if we can get a win. its not over yet.

Always look on the bright side of Spurs

This managed to get a rueful smile out of me. Made me feel a bit better:

[video=youtube;X52D9Zx9-io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X52D9Zx9-io[/video]

Apologies if posted before (mods, feel free to delete if it has).

Back