• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

****Above post relates to ticketing for a potential final****

For a semi final we would get around 32/33k.

I got a ticket for the Carling Cup final in 2009 as a member, but you get a smaller allocation for the FA Cup don't you? Gotta fit in all those corporates who don't give a toss about the match, that's what football is all about! ](*,)

A large proportion of FA Cup final tickets are actually given to the people who contribute to the game at grass roots levels - it's the FA's way of saying thank you (this was explained in detail some time ago by a GG poster who had actually been the recipient of one of these free tickets once in recognition of his community work). I've got less issue with this than with giving out tens of thousands of tickets to corporates/sponsors/competition winners, but I still think that cup finals should be all about the fans of the teams who actually get there.

Wouldnt have thought any Members would see a ticket, if the situation occurs. Couldnt see any ST's not wanting, or at least not purchasing a ticket, which leaves 1000? which I would think would most likley go to Club employees

We'd get more than 25K for a semi final.

More like 30K+, I think. So there would be at least 6K tickets for members, I reckon.

Just got confirmation of my ticket for Loftus Road..... 725 points! 725!!! That must be some kind of record for a Premier League away game.

Season Ticket Holders with 907 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 725 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 359 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated a Lower tier ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 144 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central restricted view ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 1 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre restricted view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 907 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 725 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 359 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated a Lower tier ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 144 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central restricted view ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 1 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre restricted view ticket.

Guess that means it never made it to Bronze/Lilywhite?

Oh. So the email obviously only covers the bit that I have enough LPs for.

QPR were in the news quite a lot earlier this season for ripping off their own fans regarding ticket prices. Didn't their new owner Fernandes give refunds to some ST holders? Not surprised they still manage to fill their ground though...it's their first season in the top flight in fudge knows how long.

Re loyalty points:
3. What Important Changes are happening to the Loyalty Points System for the 2012/2013 Season?
Please note that from the start of the 2012/2013 Season we are making some changes to the loyalty point system to ensure that those supporters that continue to regularly attend matches are recognised when we come to allocate tickets for the most popular matches away from White Hart Lane.

Moving forward the points total held by One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members will consist of the points gained in the previous four full seasons, as well as the current campaign.

For example, for the start of the 2012/2013 season the points gained for continuous membership will be totalled for the following seasons:

ÔÇó*** 2008/2009
ÔÇó*** 2009/2010
ÔÇó*** 2010/2011
ÔÇó*** 2011/2012

In addition, this total will be added to by any points gained during the 2012/2013 Season.

At the end of next season, then any points from the 2008/2009 Season will fall away to be replaced by points gained during the 2012/2013 and also through the forthcoming 2013/2014 Season.

By making this change we are looking to show recognition to those supporters that have continued to maintain the most active match attendance records over a number of years. At the same time this alteration will ensure that supporters who gained a large number of loyalty points a number of years ago but are no longer able to attend matches as frequently do not maintain an unfair advantage in terms of access to tickets to the most attractive matches.

As a result of these alterations, supporters who were Members or Season Ticket Holders prior to 2008/2009 will see their loyalty point totals drop. However, this will be the same for everyone, and new totals will reflect the continued active support over the last four full seasons.

As an aide to supporters wishing to apply for away matches, and to assess the potential for their access to tickets, we will also be publishing a Loyalty Point Table on the Club website from the start of next season. There will be separate tables for Season Ticket Holders, Bronze and Lilywhite Members and will show how many supporters there are in different loyalty point brackets.

It is hoped that this level of information and transparency will allow supporters to be fully informed prior to making applications for away matches.

Members with 310 points or more got a ticket for QPR away, I'll try and get a returned ticket in the weeks leading up to the game...

Better make sure i attend the same amount of games as i did in 08/09 then next year

So another words show no recognition to members who were going week in week out while the likes of Gary Doherty and johnnie Jackson were regular fixtures in our squad? Seems the club are doing everything possible to accommodate the Tarquins who've only been attending in the last 3/4 years since we've been doing well oh we'll modern football. As for season tickets quietly surprised how little mines for up so can't complain too much

i think that is the fairest way to do the LP system - stops people resting on the points they picked up X amount of years a go, although it will probably mean i drop down a fair few when it is enforced

also im sure that im currently paying 40 quid more than what they are saying next seasons price will be

This just sways things towards season ticket holders even more. They get points wether they attend or not, members i guess can do the same but its slightly more difficult. There just isnt a way to reward loyalty, its impossible.

They are making a rod for their own back, a game like Young Boys or Shamrock again and there will be trouble

i think that is the fairest way to do the LP system - stops people resting on the points they picked up X amount of years a go, although it will probably mean i drop down a fair few when it is enforced

also im sure that im currently paying 40 quid more than what they are saying next seasons price will be
I agree - it keeps you on your toes and makes you more likely to go to the likes of Bolton at home in order to accrue high loyalty points in order to get a seat for away games.

At Chelsea they have a 60/40 Season Ticket holder/Member split for away games - and their loyalty points get wiped out at the end of every season. This means that a few of my mates go most weeks to ensure that they get a ticket for Arsenal and Tottenham away, for example.

Back