• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

Wembley LPs

I'm not trying to jinx anything, or fudge up our season, but if we do happen to beat Stevenage and then Bolton, what will the LP cut-off be for bronze members for the semi-final at Wembley? Or will it be a first-come first-served basis?

It was just after the shocking defeat I decided to look forward to the rest of the season and what may lay ahead, and I was hoping I'd end up in Wembley with thousands of other Yids

what-have-you-done-meme-rage-face.jpg

Loyalty points.

The Portsmouth game was just over 100. People were pretty apathetic about that though.

I'd reckon it would be between 175-200 for Bronze / Lillywhite.

Would depend on who we play, IMO (should we even get there)! If we get Chelsea then I'd assume it would be higher than, say, Everton.

cup final in 08 was 152 I think, I had 150. I would imagine its quite alot higher, im sure someone could work it out

Carling Cup final in 2008 was 146 and then the final in 2009 was 178 for members, regardless of bronze or lilywhite. The semi against Portsmouth was about 112-115 iirc with pretty much the same allocation for the Carling cup final, slightly lower by maybe a 1000 which for all 3 games was around 32/33k.

The FA Cup final will be around 25/26k allocation so all season ticket holders will get one.....even with the extra 2000 tickets they won't go to members I wouldnt think because they will be held back for staff who want to take up their allocation of being allowed 2 tickets at face value for every match should they want it. If they did put those 2000 tickets out to members then I would imagine the LP cut off would be around 400-500 points.

So in answereing the actual question, should we get there and depending on our opposition, I would suggest that given the extra time since we last went to Wembley and our relative form, it would be between 175-215 LP for members for an FA Cup Semi Final.

Last edited:
Carling Cup final in 2008 was 146 and then the final in 2009 was 178 for members, regardless of bronze or lilywhite. The semi against Portsmouth was about 112-115 iirc with pretty much the same allocation for the Carling cup final, slightly lower by maybe a 1000 which for all 3 games was around 32/33k.

The FA Cup final will be around 25/26k allocation so all season ticket holders will get one.....even with the extra 2000 tickets they won't go to members I wouldnt think because they will be held back for staff who want to take up their allocation of being allowed 2 tickets at face value for every match should they want it. If they did put those 2000 tickets out to members then I would imagine the LP cut off would be around 400-500 points.

So in answereing the actual question, should we get there and depending on our opposition, I would suggest that given the extra time since we last went to Wembley and our relative form, it would be between 175-215 LP for members for an FA Cup Semi Final.

I still find that shocking that around 30,000 tickets are going to people who dont really have anything to do with the two finalists ](*,)

Will you even be anywhere near getting a ticket anyhow ??

Wouldnt have thought any Members would see a ticket, if the situation occurs. Couldnt see any ST's not wanting, or at least not purchasing a ticket, which leaves 1000? which I would think would most likley go to Club employees

I got a ticket for the Carling Cup final in 2009 as a member, but you get a smaller allocation for the FA Cup don't you? Gotta fit in all those corporates who don't give a toss about the match, that's what football is all about! ](*,)

Got my tickets for the Bolton match just now, hopefully we do the business against them and then again in the semi, so we can all have an actual moan about allocations rather than just a theoretical moan :D I would be beyond happy if we can make it to the final this season, whether I got to go in person or not.

Wouldnt have thought any Members would see a ticket, if the situation occurs. Couldnt see any ST's not wanting, or at least not purchasing a ticket, which leaves 1000? which I would think would most likley go to Club employees

I would imagine this being the situation unless they increase the allocation slightly on what it has been the last couple of years. As I said before, the first one back at wembley had a really low allocation, something like 20,500 which caused ructions and since then it has been around 24k,25k and I think the Pompey one for some strange reason was just over 26k each.....perhaps the corporates and sponsers didnt fancy that final as much?!

Either way, Spurs will be given a seperate allocation for staff tickets but if there is a 1000 left from the general club allocation after all season ticket holders then they will just farm them out via staff to save on the hassle of running a loyalty point ballot for members which would be very very high anyway.

Back