• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very concerned that the referee next sunday (who is very weak) will give absolutely everything to Chelsea a bit like Atkinson did in the SF 5-1

Mourinho is on Goals on Sunday, absolutely surprised by this especially after what went on yesterday. I dont think he was due to appear today, i dont remember it being advertised, so he must be up to something. Mourinho never does or says anything without there being a purpose behind it, he is a strategist of the highest order.

Just watch next week, every single decision will go in Chelski's favour

blah blah blah Chelski are being picked on, by refs, by Sky, by the media, by the whole world. blah blah blah........

i tell you what, Chelski are in danger of their season falling apart. Their form is poor, the players look tired, Mourinho is coming out all guns blazing to save them

Anyone else got the same problem today ? I keep seeing clowns on my TV screen.

Earlier on, I had Sam Allardyce bleating in his post match interview and now, I've just watched a Sky Sports repeat of this mornings Goals On Sunday programme. The presenters, Ben Shephard and Chris Kamara spent two hours arrsse licking their guest Jose Mourinho.

Ben Shephard - Jose , do you think there is an advantage for Chelsea to have Tottenham playing their EL tie in Florence, three days before the Capital Cup final ?

Jose Mourinho ( with a serious face ) - The advantage is Tottenham's, for not having to face a great player in Nemanja Matić.

And not one fuccking response to that pile of brick from Shephard and Kamara, they just let it go !

Mate of mine who uses another unmentioned forum is saying people are reporting that those with over 160 also now have a ticket.... check your emails/spurs accounts!

Nothing mentioned by the look of it on the Spurs site, but Chelseas website says they received an extra 500 tickets.. so i assume we did too

Getting very excited! This looks good. I can only imagine how good Harry Kane must feel seeing this.

10934075_785246031569016_4884721168941862166_n.jpg

Has any members got their cup final ticket? I know ST holders got their's quite quickly
Called Ticket office today, who muttered something about credit card issue, so they never sent a ticket. They are now, so my advice if you haven't received yours, check your account on the Spurs website and see if a ticket has been allocated to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back