• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Leonardo di Vinci just use a brush and some paint, the image needed to be imagined.
Yeah, a true artist with a vision. Anyone here on this forum can make AI artworks with a few hours of training. I was surprised to not see any threads in randomination about AI advances unless I missed it, but if there's any genuine interest from anyone here, I can help set them on the way to making their own political propaganda homegrown pr0n ... well, that's really all there is to it.

To get back to the main topic: I would be more worried about how much everyone is piling the love on Ange except that he seems to be handling the pressure and praise really well. He seems so sure of his process and his overall demeanor shows that he doesn't let himself get carried away. This is obviously a good thing and not normally something one would consider worrying about, but as always, I personally like to examine the psychological aspects of what's going on at the club and the humans that inhabit it.
Basically, I am praising Ange for not taking praise too seriously and just treating it as outside noise. I'm sure he feels he's done a good job so far but we have also been quite lucky, so I'm sure he sees that side of it too as he'll want to try to squeeze out as much from his players as he possibly can.

Still, I think the most important thing for us to do is to support him even when things aren't going well. That should mean infinitely more to someone than supporting them when things are good.

Yeah, a true artist with a vision. Anyone here on this forum can make AI artworks with a few hours of training. I was surprised to not see any threads in randomination about AI advances unless I missed it, but if there's any genuine interest from anyone here, I can help set them on the way to making their own political propaganda homegrown pr0n ... well, that's really all there is to it.

To get back to the main topic: I would be more worried about how much everyone is piling the love on Ange except that he seems to be handling the pressure and praise really well. He seems so sure of his process and his overall demeanor shows that he doesn't let himself get carried away. This is obviously a good thing and not normally something one would consider worrying about, but as always, I personally like to examine the psychological aspects of what's going on at the club and the humans that inhabit it.
Basically, I am praising Ange for not taking praise too seriously and just treating it as outside noise. I'm sure he feels he's done a good job so far but we have also been quite lucky, so I'm sure he sees that side of it too as he'll want to try to squeeze out as much from his players as he possibly can.

Still, I think the most important thing for us to do is to support him even when things aren't going well. That should mean infinitely more to someone than supporting them when things are good.

https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/artificial-intelligence-thread.11576/

Sorry Marky I didn't realise a 5 year old could create that and it needs no creative input but I'm no Brian Sewell.

Sorry Marky I didn't realise a 5 year old could create that and it needs no creative input but I'm no Brian Sewell.
https://arstechnica.com/information...eometric-scenes-mesmerize-social-media-users/
This recent article goes over the technique to generate these kinds of images. Maybe this will change your mind about how truly accessible it is for any one of us to create images like the one Marky shared. And by the way, I'm not putting the image down or anything but I don't think you fully understand how powerful this "brush and some paint" truly is. There's a lot less imagining than you think that goes into making an image like this. The imagination you're speaking of is simply being curious enough to try these tools out; I feel like you're taking my comments as some kind of attack on art or something.
girl_with_pearl_controlnet.jpg

Up close, the image may not appear out of the ordinary (although you do see some typical AI image generation artifacts like a one-legged man). For me, the hidden image becomes much clearer after backing away from the image.
girl_with_pearl_controlnet-150x150.jpg

So don't get me wrong, this technology is impressive but it truly is no exaggeration that a 5 year old can probably do this. I mean, they'd have to be pretty smart but the more salient point IMO is that a person with no artistic talent (i.e., me) can generate images that sometimes turn out pretty decent.
Some people will debate that there is a lot of "work" that goes into generating a good image through Stable Diffusion or MidJourney, but I don't think it's that difficult. This is exactly why we're seeing so much of this AI-generated content (even for mainstream commercial projects).

00000-2714997147.png
This took me 30 seconds to make (aka write a prompt of a few words), and another 30 seconds for my PC to process my prompt and generate this image.

To bring this all back on topic...
00010-1282193564.png
This took me around 6-7 minutes to generate (had to go through a few iterations). I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Again, it's not perfect and sometimes you maybe end up with 4 fingers instead of 5, hence the need for slight tweaks generally. As I said earlier, I have zero artistic talent. I see the human user simply as a guide when using AI image synthesis tools.
Actually, I surprised myself with how well this came out and I might do this for some of the players eventually.

I was surprised to not see any threads in randomination about AI advances unless I missed it, but if there's any genuine interest from anyone here, I can help set them on the way to making their own political propaganda homegrown pr0n ... well, that's really all there is to it.
If you have any tips on useful tools, tips and tricks etc. you can drop me a PM.

https://arstechnica.com/information...eometric-scenes-mesmerize-social-media-users/
This recent article goes over the technique to generate these kinds of images. Maybe this will change your mind about how truly accessible it is for any one of us to create images like the one Marky shared. And by the way, I'm not putting the image down or anything but I don't think you fully understand how powerful this "brush and some paint" truly is. There's a lot less imagining than you think that goes into making an image like this. The imagination you're speaking of is simply being curious enough to try these tools out; I feel like you're taking my comments as some kind of attack on art or something.

Up close, the image may not appear out of the ordinary (although you do see some typical AI image generation artifacts like a one-legged man). For me, the hidden image becomes much clearer after backing away from the image.

So don't get me wrong, this technology is impressive but it truly is no exaggeration that a 5 year old can probably do this. I mean, they'd have to be pretty smart but the more salient point IMO is that a person with no artistic talent (i.e., me) can generate images that sometimes turn out pretty decent.
Some people will debate that there is a lot of "work" that goes into generating a good image through Stable Diffusion or MidJourney, but I don't think it's that difficult. This is exactly why we're seeing so much of this AI-generated content (even for mainstream commercial projects).

View attachment 16151
This took me 30 seconds to make (aka write a prompt of a few words), and another 30 seconds for my PC to process my prompt and generate this image.

View attachment 16152
This took me around 6-7 minutes to generate (had to go through a few iterations). I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Again, it's not perfect and sometimes you maybe end up with 4 fingers instead of 5, hence the need for slight tweaks generally. As I said earlier, I have zero artistic talent. I see the human user simply as a guide when using AI image synthesis tools.
Actually, I surprised myself with how well this came out and I might do this for some of the players eventually.

It seems easy to do pictures. But something specific that you want? A lot harder.

Try and get it to draw a picture of the incredible hulk, being a dj in a nightclub. With a banner behind saying "Daddy Crew Productions".

Manage that i will be impressed.

(The hard part is the banner).

View attachment 16151

View attachment 16152

Yes I did, I think it's great to use any medium to create audio or visual piece, I may not like all of them but appreciate the process.

It seems easy to do pictures. But something specific that you want? A lot harder.

Try and get it to draw a picture of the incredible hulk, being a dj in a nightclub. With a banner behind saying "Daddy Crew Productions".

It's true, the best way to do the banner is in PhotoShop afterwards. I was reading that MidJourney (or was it DALL-E) had vastly improved the generation of text in their images, so that prompt actually is possible right now, but for fun I did do that prompt just to see what I would get.
I'll just leave it as a file attachment because I've already clogged this thread up enough.

Attachments

• 00044-3095446738.png
    00044-3095446738.png
    536.8 KB · Views: 30

I'm confused, is this a meme about David Banner or ???

This is a different press conference to the one I saw this afternoon - for print media rather than broadcast. Our man speaks so much sense in the first few minutes. It's almost scary

Last edited:

This is a different press conference to the one I saw this afternoon - for print media rather than broadcast. Our man speaks so much sense in the first few minutes. It's almost scary
Thanks for posting I hadn't seen this. He is spot on re where football is going. I reckon most fans would agree with him.

Last edited:
Back