• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

index.php

Apparently, Ange has pursuaded this 24-year-old Portuguese scamp, who starred for him at Celtic, that Spurs is where his future lies. Currently sitting out after a contretemps with his current manager at Al Ittihad, Nuno Espirito Santo. He's already showing great sense.

Quite the player by the looks of this set of clips: Wheels, balls, brains and skill - porrn star 'stache to boot - and Ange will know how to get even more out of him. If he wants him, let's get him:

Last edited:
Apparently, Ange has pursuaded this 24-year-old Portuguese scamp, who starred for him Celtic, that Spurs is where his future lies. Currently sitting out after a contretemps with his current manager at Al Ittihad, Nuno Espirito Santo. He's already showing great sense.

Quite the player by the looks of this set of clips: Wheels, balls, brains and skill and Ange will know how to get even more out of him. If he wants him, let's get him:

More useful than richy for sure. I don't think we need a traditional cf in angeball .

The modern game ...including the ball and pitch allows for ever faster football than before. mobility is more important than bulk.

Unless you have freaks like nunes and haaland who have both mass and speed (in the legs AND in the head)

Yeah but with Kelly Dalglish/Cates nodding alongside in reverential 'it-must-be-true' fashion - you can almost hear Madeleine Kahn's Blazing Saddles voice "ohhhh, it's twue, it's twue - SuperPundit Ian Wright says it all isn't sustainable.

Stats be damned, he insists we're going to have injuries, hiccups and bad luck (oh my!) - Arsenal won't, of course - and they'll simply pull away from us because they're deeper in talent and will probably win the league. Even Tiny Tactics Tim (he's not bitter) in submissive agreement. No one looking at our lighter fixture list, the impending returns of Betancur, Johnson, Gil et al and what we might add in January window.

So many so comfortable telling us (huge Xb* numbers) that what we're seeing isn't real. Not buying it.

*Expected bullschit

Last edited:
Yeah but with Kelly Dalglish/Cates nodding alongside in reverential 'it-must-be-true' fashion - you can almost hear Madeleine Kahn's Blazing Saddles voice "ohhhh, it's twue, it's twue - SuperPundit Ian Wright says it all isn't sustainable.

Stats be damned, he insists we're going to have injuries, hiccups and bad luck (oh my!) - Arsenal won't, of course - and they'll simply pull away from us because they're deeper in talent and will probably win the league. Even Tiny Tactics Tim (he's not bitter) in submissive agreement. No one looking at our lighter fixture list, the impending returns of Betancur, Johnson, Gil et al and what we might add in January window.

So many so comfortable telling us (huge Xb* numbers) that what we're seeing isn't real. Not buying it.

*Expected bullschit

Genius sir, absolute genius!!
That's sticking.
All of my hats off to you.

Apparently, Ange has pursuaded this 24-year-old Portuguese scamp, who starred for him at Celtic, that Spurs is where his future lies. Currently sitting out after a contretemps with his current manager at Al Ittihad, Nuno Espirito Santo. He's already showing great sense.

Quite the player by the looks of this set of clips: Wheels, balls, brains and skill - porrn star 'stache to boot - and Ange will know how to get even more out of him. If he wants him, let's get him:

With Johnson to RW?
And Jota and Solomon at LW? And Richi moving on?

I don't see where he fits otherwise.

Back