• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We blew it!

Who gives a fudge.

72 points, brilliant season for us, quarter finals of a European trophy, one of the best players in the world playing for us. I've loved every minute of this season and I can not wait for the next one to start!

If you aren't proud of the players and the team then fudge off and go support those ****s across London.

Absolutely 100% bang-on!

=D>

I think what we need to remember is that we actually had a go at the Europa this year, last year Redknapp was openly saying that it was a joke etc... The better prepped our squad is at challenging on different fronts, the better prepped we'll be to remain in the top 4 WHEN we break in.

The only danger is if arsenal do spend big this summer

They already have a decent squad in place and a stadium which is nearly paid off. They don't really have any big players to sell this summer. They have gone through that phase.

We have to keep bale but i think david might have some other ideas

our performances on the whole certainly didn't warrant a top 4 finish imo.

So our performances didn't deserve 72 points? How do you figure that one out? Are Madrid a one man team because Ronaldo scores a lot of their goals? Are Utd a one-man team because RVP has made a massive difference this season? Of course not.

I know you're disappointed like all of us, but...

Moyes in at United, City hit and miss, the filth not spending any money - I'm excited about next season. Just gotta make 2/3 astute signings and we'll be fine.

So our performances didn't deserve 72 points? How do you figure that one out? Are Madrid a one man team because Ronaldo scores a lot of their goals? Are Utd a one-man team because RVP has made a massive difference this season? Of course not.

I've explained myself..if you don't agree then that's fine. Our performances imo didn't deserve a top 4 finish..we finished 5th.

Christ i cant wait for next season all ready!! but now for a summer of kicking convict arse!! Great stuff, love you THFC love you Glory Glory

I think what we need to remember is that we actually had a go at the Europa this year, last year Redknapp was openly saying that it was a joke etc... The better prepped our squad is at challenging on different fronts, the better prepped we'll be to remain in the top 4 WHEN we break in.

Agreed, and I would rather see us have a go at winning a title. "Something something, aiming high, something something."

There will always be that niggling annoyance in my head about the failure to buy a striker, both in the summer and in January.

However, I'm impressed with the management and the players this season. Happy with how they've done.

I've explained myself..if you don't agree then that's fine. Our performances imo didn't deserve a top 4 finish..we finished 5th.

Fair enough, cannot argue that at all, I don't agree but absolutely, we are all entitled to our opinion. I would say, on a different note, that regardless of luck/bad luck for each side, injuries and whatever, Arsenal's form has been undeniably good. I will always wonder about that penalty they got from a lino 40 yards away with 5 mins left at home to (I cannot remember who) versus our bizarre luck with pens not given...but at the end of the day you have to give them credit for a marvelous run, and give us credit for a marvelous run too. The devil is in the details and let's hope Levy has learnt his lesson (finally LOL)...COYS!

Didn't Arsenal only drop 4 points after the match against us? That was pretty incredible form.

It's hardly like we collapsed, like we did last season.

I think this season has been pretty good (considering we've played it handicapped by having no forwards) and I'm very optimisitc about next season. I seriously think a title tilt is on the cards (though I don't think we'll quite be successful this first time going for it).

Fair enough, cannot argue that at all, I don't agree but absolutely, we are all entitled to our opinion. I would say, on a different note, that regardless of luck/bad luck for each side, injuries and whatever, Arsenal's form has been undeniably good. I will always wonder about that penalty they got from a lino 40 yards away with 5 mins left at home to (I cannot remember who) versus our bizarre luck with pens not given...but at the end of the day you have to give them credit for a marvelous run, and give us credit for a marvelous run too. The devil is in the details and let's hope Levy has learnt his lesson (finally LOL)...COYS!

Besides today, what bad luck do you think we experienced regarding pens not given?

Besides today, what bad luck do you think we experienced regarding pens not given?

I'd have to sit back and go through the season, but I remember at least two matches where Bale was booked for 'diving' when it was clear he was fouled. Not counting today. I also remember Dawson being held down from a corner recently, again, memory fails me as to against who (one of the 10-men-behind-the-ball mob)...

Ill be honest - I think the football has been brick and really boring. I think next season with two or three additions it will be better - hopefully.

I'm not going to comment on whether we blew it or not because I can't be bothered for a debate, but for the love of GHod, can our players please stop saying we have a better squad than scum and just go out and actually fudging finish above them first?

I'd have to sit back and go through the season, but I remember at least two matches where Bale was booked for 'diving' when it was clear he was fouled. Not counting today. I also remember Dawson being held down from a corner recently, again, memory fails me as to against who (one of the 10-men-behind-the-ball mob)...

I don't remember any penalty calls that went against us this season but i sure as hell remember penalty calls that the opposition should have got against us. We should have got 3 today though.

Back