• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We blew it!

Who gives a fudge.

72 points, brilliant season for us, quarter finals of a European trophy, one of the best players in the world playing for us. I've loved every minute of this season and I can not wait for the next one to start!

If you aren't proud of the players and the team then fudge off and go support those ****s across London.

Dumbest comment!! at what was it 28 games in we were 7 ahead, but HADNT played the same teams, we still had city, Chelsea etc etc to come, arsenal didn't. When will people learn! On the positive, record points total should say it all, in a season no-one at the started expected us to get close with the new manager, no modric etc etc. Great effort, and proud of all the lads!!

Oh come on, we didnt blow it, they were just better than us. But there is hardly a gap between us anymore, which the last two seasons have showed.

Its just sickening really. We break our premier league points record and its still not enough. Couple of brick results along the way killed us in the end but you have to give it to the other teams who were just that little bit more clinical in one or 2 tight games than us. Even today against Saudi Sportswashing Machine they weren't great but got a goal when it mattered and thats that. Gutted.

The first time ever that 72 points hasn't secured a top 4 spot in Premier League history.
We really blew it, yeah right.

I criticised the team alot but I realise that we are not good enough to be in the elite. We didnt blow it, we did our best to get within touching distance of it and we werent good enough. We played to our level and lost. Fair play to the scum as they out played us in their own mediocere way.

I am just annoyed with threads popping up like Let's Laugh at Arsenal. What's there to laugh about. Make us look like a bunch of mugs! They still manage to finish above us.

The first time ever that 72 points hasn't secured a top 4 spot in Premier League history.
We really blew it, yeah right.

Thats not fair, we are playing against top teams, and you have to be above average. I am all for being positive but in reality we werent good enough to finish top 4. Good luck Bale and well done Spurs!!!

I am just annoyed with threads popping up like Let's Laugh at Arsenal. What's there to laugh about. Make us look like a bunch of mugs! They still manage to finish above us.

Over the season there have been lots of things to laugh at about Arsenal. You must not have been paying much attention.

Back