• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

yet another player that most defended and most tried to pass the blame (ie Chiriches horrendous mistakes and performances) onto Dawson last season. I'm glad the majority now see him for the utter waster he is.

i honestly don't remember him being this bad last season, he always looked like he had a moment in him granted but his technical ability tended to get him out of trouble more often than not, this season he looks like he's never used a size 5 before

I really hoped that he would kick on this season after showing the occasional glimpse of quality last season but Vlad has regressed even more than Eriksen.

SnoopyBabyishAustrianpinscher.gif

:oops:

Mi**** ball that bounces off the heel of his other foot, then he grazes it with his fingers. If it wasn't for that little touch we could have had a freekick because the Besiktas player tries to barge into him.

Obviously someone low on confidence, getting little things wrong, which just makes him more flustered and error prone.

Although Vlad isnt in his class he reminds me of David Luiz exChelsea, good skillful technical player, that isnt really a good centre half, as you always feel he has a mistake or two in him every game.
When he coms away with the ball after a bit of skill you think wow there's a player, but your always heart in mouth whenever the balls n his sector.

Mi**** ball that bounces off the heel of his other foot, then he grazes it with his fingers. If it wasn't for that little touch we could have had a freekick because the Besiktas player tries to barge into him.

Obviously someone low on confidence, getting little things wrong, which just makes him more flustered and error prone.

grazes it with his finger INTENTIONALLY which is the most retarded thing you could possibly do.

The guy can't head the ball, has the worst positional sense i've seen for a defender, isn't particularly fast, can't really tackle, makes bone head decision after bone head decision,....yet people say he's a 'ball player' because he hmmm runs with the ball (into no mans land may i add):ross:

I remember last season he was getting done with the same pass on the outside. Most blamed Dawson or Rose when it was clear it was Chiriches that was continuously ****ing up. Afains Brom and yesterday they targetted him again and fooled him yet again with the same pass. It's so so easy to take him out the game and it's scary.

Although Vlad isnt in his class he reminds me of David Luiz exChelsea, good skillful technical player, that isnt really a good centre half, as you always feel he has a mistake or two in him every game.
When he coms away with the ball after a bit of skill you think wow there's a player, but your always heart in mouth whenever the balls n his sector.

Luiz is 10 times the CB tbh.

I think this thread should end at 50 pages. I am all for second chances and redemption....I am not a bad person.

Please excuse me, its just that if I see Vlad line up in our defence again I think I will actually cry rather than Laugh. I can honestly say I have never seen a worse cb in my 23 years of supporting spurs, Last night wasn't just a horror show it was a bloody apocalypse!

NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Funny how some try and justify players like vlad on who partners them, tactics, confidence etc..... Never see excuses like that given for daws, kaboul, rose, naughton etc.

Awful player. A defender that can't head a ball. You can't make it up

Vlad Chiriches - Emile Heskey of defenders
If anybody has enough time and skill, maybe it is worth a short video with compilation of his errors and fails during this season? It should look hilraiously.

I feel sorry for him as I do think he is better than what he has shown in the past two games, unfortunately I dont even think that is good enough. It is a perplexing the decision to get rid of someone like Dawson and retain Chiriches.

I missed the match last night, but boy oh boy, it's so funny to see people lining up to kclam this guy off big-time, as if he's committed a capital crime. He is obviously not playing well, and again, I didn't see last night, but I personally find the level of vitriol aimed towards him here both bizarre and sad. People wanting 'highlight reels' of his 'worst mistakes' for 'a laugh'? Comparing him to Kevin Scott and Nethercott, when he plays NOTHING LIKE them (again, even if you think he's bad, at least try to kclam the bloke off with a similar type of player!)…I am sure all of this wonderful positivity will make him feel wonderful in the next Europa League game…

Poch turned Lovren from a nobody into one of the best CBs in the league.

Whatever happens, he's got till January to try and instil some confidence into Vlad.

I missed the match last night, but boy oh boy, it's so funny to see people lining up to kclam this guy off big-time, as if he's committed a capital crime. He is obviously not playing well, and again, I didn't see last night, but I personally find the level of vitriol aimed towards him here both bizarre and sad. People wanting 'highlight reels' of his 'worst mistakes' for 'a laugh'? Comparing him to Kevin Scott and Nethercott, when he plays NOTHING LIKE them (again, even if you think he's bad, at least try to kclam the bloke off with a similar type of player!)…I am sure all of this wonderful positivity will make him feel wonderful in the next Europa League game…

Steff - he was REALLY bad. I mean there are defenders who make mistakes and the odd ones interspersed with decent defending but he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, everything he touched went to pot - not the first time. Perhaps a stay away from the team etc and a break (albeit seven weeks into the season) wouldnt be a bad thing but boy he was ****e.

I think this thread should end at 50 pages. I am all for second chances and redemption....I am not a bad person.

Please excuse me, its just that if I see Vlad line up in our defence again I think I will actually cry rather than Laugh. I can honestly say I have never seen a worse cb in my 23 years of supporting spurs, Last night wasn't just a horror show it was a bloody apocalypse!

NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Really?
Ramon Vega?
Nethercott?
Cundy?
Scott?
Bunjy?
Thelwell?

Come on. He's not in a purple patch, no argument there, but 'the worst'? Not even close...

Steff - he was REALLY bad. I mean there are defenders who make mistakes and the odd ones interspersed with decent defending but he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, everything he touched went to pot - not the first time. Perhaps a stay away from the team etc and a break (albeit seven weeks into the season) wouldnt be a bad thing but boy he was ****e.

Something's going on there mate, because this is not the player of last season and the boy can play football. His last outing was very poor too. I don't argue that was bad (I can't!) but the vitriol? Surely misplaced?

But confidence you can fix. Bad technique you can't.

A lot of ballplaying CB start as error-prone. He's no worse than say Ferdinand was in his first year or two in the EPL.

Something's going on there mate, because this is not the player of last season and the boy can play football. His last outing was very poor too. I don't argue that was bad (I can't!) but the vitriol? Surely misplaced?

Could still be his back?

If he's playing with something like lingering niggling sciatica and he can be fit but yet not fit.

But confidence you can fix. Bad technique you can't.

A lot of ballplaying CB start as error-prone. He's no worse than say Ferdinand was in his first year or two in the EPL.

I'm with you.
I hope he gets the time to develop because I think there's a great player in there…sadly, given this hoedown we read in here, I suspect he can already see the torches and feel the pitchforks creeping up on him.

Back