• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

Yeh but I'm letting the games affect me again, after saying I wouldn't let it happen again! I think it's because I was genuinely thinking we were gonna smash them, albeit a day before I said we would lose 1-0 to them. Ha.

Perfectly understandable, I think we've all been feeling the frustration!

The sad thing i actually laughed when WBA scored as it was so so predictable. I actually thought it would end 0-0 but after the double substitution i thought we would lose.

Oh misjudging the flight of a ball? yeh Kaboul did exactly that yesterday and didn't get slaughtered at all so not sure what you're talking about?

Letting his man go to attack the ball, leaving him unmarked. Very Dawson-esque actually.

Letting his man go to attack the ball, leaving him unmarked. Very Dawson-esque actually.

why are you ignoring what i typed?

you said that Kaboul or Chiriches would get slaughtered but Kaboul did exactly that yesterday and nothing was said. He misjudged the flight of the ball and followed it rather then stick to his man...which resulted in a chance (and a lucky miss).

why are you ignoring what i typed?

you said that Kaboul or Chiriches would get slaughtered but Kaboul did exactly that yesterday and nothing was said. He misjudged the flight of the ball and followed it rather then stick to his man...which resulted in a chance (and a lucky miss).

I responded to the other part, as I think it's very much a mistake.

Didn't really pay much attention to yesterday's game as it was obviously going to be one of those days. Point is that it has barely been mentioned while everything about the other two gets blown way out of proportion. Even a faultless game would receive no more than 'he'll revert back to type soon enough'.

I responded to the other part, as I think it's very much a mistake.

Didn't really pay much attention to yesterday's game as it was obviously going to be one of those days. Point is that it has barely been mentioned while everything about the other two gets blown way out of proportion. Even a faultless game would receive no more than 'he'll revert back to type soon enough'.

I wasn't a big mistake hence nothing was said when Younes did the same thing.

Misjudging the flight of the ball is obviously an error but nothing to be worried about.

Liability

Words fail me

Absolutely awful

And I thought, Ramon Vega was poor back in his days

No positional sense, cant pass a ball, just.... nothing!

Given up all hope for this guy

He reminds me a bit of Justin Edinburgh, you can always expect him to make schoolboy mistakes in every game. Needs to mature. There's a good player in there somewhere, but he doesn't seem to be a smart enough at this point.

His brain seems to make the wrong decision 100% of the time. I dont get it.

Liability

Words fail me

Absolutely awful

And I thought, Ramon Vega was poor back in his days

No positional sense, cant pass a ball, just.... nothing!

Given up all hope for this guy

As sh1te as Vega was, he could at least head a ball. Chiriches is just so weak and poor positionally, he won't make a top centre-half as long as he has a hole up his ar5e. For a centre-half, what does he bring to the table? Nothing!

I take it all our Romanian posters have ****ed off now. Haven't seen any of them defending him this season

Bring back John Lacy

He's a mistake waiting to happen. Dont think we'll see him in a Spurs shirt again. Roma wont take him now, be lucky to get a fiver for him. :(

I'm surprised Poch kept him on, id have taken him off long ago after Demba Ba skinned him 3 times. Dier should have come across to centre back with Naughton on the right

Hopefully Chiriches will never play again. What must Dier be thinking, watching that?

I would rather play any outfield player at centre back than that idiot.

Everything he did was awful, just awful. And not for the first time.

Beyond bad, a new definition of bad.

The plus side is, as soon as we have another right-back along with Naughton (Walker fit again and Yedlin arriving in Jan?) then we can move Dier inside and we should never see Chiriches play for us again.

Back