• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

its their life; let them ruin it.
i'm sure they get plenty of career advice... but like us, only a few are destined for glory, and quite a few are happy to stay on the second rung

But what about the clubs that pay big money for professional players? For the fans that ultimately pays said professional players' wages? You'd expect these players to do everything in their power to stay fit and perform as well as possible, right?

I think the odd **** up here and there is fine, they are not robots.

pretty much this!!!!

So a young man has gone out on the lash and had a few too many!!!!!

SHOCK HORROR!!!

he didnt break any club rules and is just doing what 99.9 percent of us do/have done on a weekend!!!!

'move along nothing to see here'

BfRD-m1IEAA50jo.jpg

Outright unprofessional of Chiriches in my opinion.

Until I get a reason to thing otherwise I'm going to assume that's been made perfectly clear to him if he didn't understand it himself and we won't see a repeat of this.

I think the problem here is that it can also have a negative effect on our results, not just on the player's career. I don't give a **** about Vlad Chiriches, but I do give a **** about Tottenham.

yes but be careful crossing the line between personal and professional commitments.
what's next - no sex 24 hours before games - Brazil, World Cup - recall?
thats why ronaldo, mess and bale can command so much higher prices - they're the perfect professionals and working with them you can fully focus on performance.

That's crap news, hope we have him back for our trip to Anfield. I don't want to see Dawson against that lot.

Those stats are really nice. Suprised that he finishes so far ahead in some of those categories.

Shame he will potentially be missing against Arsenal and Chelsea as his mobility would be favourable in those games. Having him back possibly for Anfield would be good but personally I want Vertonghen and Kaboul wrapped in cotton wool between games in March so they are ready for Suarez et al

Shame he will potentially be missing against Arsenal and Chelsea as his mobility would be favourable in those games. Having him back possibly for Anfield would be good but personally I want Vertonghen and Kaboul wrapped in cotton wool between games in March so they are ready for Suarez et al

Well IF Kabs and Verts can stay fit Im perfectly happy with that pairing in terms of 'mobility'.

I'd be interested to know whether Dawson was 'rested' last night due to playing practically every game this season, or if Kabs is actually rated the better defender by Sherwood. For me Kabs is streets ahead of him....

Well IF Kabs and Verts can stay fit Im perfectly happy with that pairing in terms of 'mobility'.

I'd be interested to know whether Dawson was 'rested' last night due to playing practically every game this season, or if Kabs is actually rated the better defender by Sherwood. For me Kabs is streets ahead of him....

Oh I don't think it is any doubt as to who is the better footballer. I just think that perhaps Sherwood wants to get gametime into Kaboul ahead of this very important period.
Kaboul and Vertonghen are the best pairing overall although I wouldn't mind Vertonghen at LB in some of the games with Chiriches and Kaboul at CB.

Back