• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

I think Vlad is two footed from everything we've seen. That goal he smashed in against Fulham flew off his left iirc

I think Vlad is two footed from everything we've seen. That goal he smashed in against Fulham flew off his left iirc

I would say probably 0.1% of footballers are actually two footed. When I was growing up I was genuinely two footed, everyone else I knew was hopeless with their weaker foot, I can't write with my left hand so I imagine that's what most people feel like when having to use their weaker foot. 90% of footballers are completely one footed, the other 9.9% I'd say are one footed but are at least competent on their weaker side. That said, I really don't think being one footed is a big deal, I really don't think it's even worth mentioning, I hate it when people say player X is crap because he's one footed, it's such a non-point imo.

Has Chiriches been moonlighting as a groundsman to keep himself occupied during his rehab... :-k

Tiwtter / 101greatgoals: The groundsman was very drunk! Romanian amateur takes photos of the worst chalked pitch ever http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/t...takes-photos-of-the-worst-chalked-pitch-ever/
The pictures were snapped and uploaded onto Facebook by Romanian amateur footballer Livian Hotico at the end of February.

According to Sport.ro, the unnamed groundsman responsible for the appalling white lines went to the pub before he had to do his job, and obviously he then got very very drunk.
Bh8t3KYCYAEPOK0.png:large

I bet Jack Wheelchair returns for Arsnal before we see Chiriches or Lamela in a Spurs shirt again

‏@physioroom: #Spurs receive a double boost ahead of the crucial game vs #LFC this weekend after #Dawson & #Chiriches both make a return to full training
‏@physioroom: #TS "We're pleased to see (Chiriches) back in training this week & we're looking to drop him back into Fridays U21 game vs AFC at the Lane

@SpursOfficial: Good news as Vlad Chiriches is back in full training, here he's up against Daniel Akindayini. #COYS
BjlGPomCUAApL9Y.jpg

For the people who think this guy has some pace, what did you make of Sessegnon p1ssing past him for WBA's 3rd goal?

Not quick, not strong, rubbish in the air -- this guy will never make a good centre half in the Premier League, it is impossible. He doesn't have any of the tools.

Whoever has arguing above that he's out if position on the left of central defence, he's so much better on the right isn't he?

Nope hes as bad as Chris Perry or Gary Doherty.

I know he's young, but so is Caulker (and he didn't look that good for us either to be honest). And how good would Caulker have looked in Romanian football?

And to be fair to Chiriches fans, I was really hoping this would be a good season for Danny Rose, I had faith in him. But he has also been utter rubbish. Don't want either of those 2 players anywhere near our back 4 next season.

Whoever has arguing above that he's out if position on the left of central defence, he's so much better on the right isn't he?

Nope hes as bad as Chris Perry or Gary Doherty.

Dunno abou being as bad as Perry and Doherty but he certainly needs to improve. Still getting caught out like he did playing on the left side, still making macaronic brain dead decisions (similar to Rose in that he fouls when he doesn't have to).

I hope he was injured because that is one of the worst performances I have seen from a defender for spurs and I have seen some whoopers.

Back