• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

I was there that night. I was sat at the opposite end so didn't really see any of the 7 goals.

It was absolutely pathetic. Once it went 3-1 on about 49, despite being at home, despite a two goal advantage and despite being a man up everyone knew what was happening. Maybe the players sensed it?

Definetly up there for the worst matches I've attended.

I remember the 7-1 pasting we got away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. That was worse than the City defeat, which at least had some excitement and passion from both teams.

I remember the 7-1 pasting we got away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. That was worse than the City defeat, which at least had some excitement and passion from both teams.

Definitely. That game was just humiliating. Along with the 6-1 defeat to Chelski at home, one of my absolute worst Spurs moments.

I remember us getting smashed something like 4-0 at home by Fulham one Christmas, 3-0 at home to Middlesborough and about 4-0 at home to Blackburn - on the last day of the season I think. There were thousands of puerile offerings from Spurs 'teams' back in those days.

Levy out !! ;)

Losing 3-0 at Meadow Lane in the League Cup in what I think might have been Ossie's last game in charge was another low point. There's been plenty of them over the years.

I was there that night. I was sat at the opposite end so didn't really see any of the 7 goals.

It was absolutely pathetic. Once it went 3-1 on about 49, despite being at home, despite a two goal advantage and despite being a man up everyone knew what was happening. Maybe the players sensed it?

Definetly up there for the worst matches I've attended.

I don't think people realise what an achievement it was to finish in the top 4 twice and actually get close again on so many other occasions given how the culture of failing was embedded in the club for 15 years. Granted we had better players, but you only have to look at Emirates Marketing Project to see how inept they are in Europe for example compared to how good they should be. Similar to us, they had a losing culture and you don't just turn into a top side overnight. They have underachieved compared to Chelsea with similar funds.

A low point even for the mid-table doldrums of Sir Alan' chairmanship :( Thankfully I'd completed sixth form by then so the abuse wasn't quite so bad as it could've been!

A drunk Vlad would've fitted right in amongst this shambles!

Wasn't that the same season we lost to Sheffield United 6-something?
That was a couple of seasons prior, in 1992/93 back when we also shipped 6 goals at Anfield and 5 at Elland Road...

Thankfully we had a Golden Boot winner firing in the goals up front and did the league double over the Goons, so it weren't all bad!

1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

goodbye vlad.

Back